I went with the Minuet Man

Just ordered a Minuet Man and 2 spair handles. I talked my self in to and out of a spike several times. Maybe next time. Don't see needing the Poll enough to add the weight and really like the looks of the M.Man.

I own several cast head Hawks, (CS., BH.), that I mostly throw, 2 I forged my self and a Montana Hunter.

This will be my first true traditional hawk and part of a pre 1900 kit I'm working on getting together. Paired with a Bowie, a Nessie and/or a Patch knife? Hope to use it as hard as it was originally intended, nothing fancy, just a good dependable tool.

Not much more I can say about some thing I haven't seen/used yet.

Well a little more than a month and nothing since the order comfermation! I E- mailed Bear Mt, no reply.

I was hoping to have this in hand by now but will wait for it if it is all they are rumerd to be. Just hate the lack of communication.

Any help, anyone?

Only thing I can offer up is that the Minute Man is worth the wait. I picked one up recently on the secondary market and love it. It is light enough to carry but heavy enough to get the job done. The edge shape is very efficiant and I like the lack of spike as I never have needed a spike in camp :)

I dunno if the company is still around, I'd check to see if the charges ever went through, fair chance they didn't

It is light enough to carry but heavy enough to get the job done. The edge shape is very efficiant and I like the lack of spike as I never have needed a spike in camp

That is every thing I have herd, all I can add is it is historically correct and sexy (in a chopper sort of way).

I dunno if the company is still around, I'd check to see if the charges ever went through, fair chance they didn't

No charges.

LET ME BE CLEAR: I IN NO WAY WANT TO IMPLY I WAS RIPED OFF, CHEATED OR ANY OTHER FORM OF CHARGED AND NO PRODUCT.

Just bummed cuz I really wanted this hawk.

I'M STILL HOPING

Came home to a box from Bear Mt today. The Waite is over and worth every minuet of it. The hawk is even better in person.

Thanks, this things sweet, feels good.

We are sorry for the delays. I posted in "Last one out - turn out the lights" for the details of the delays. We are happy that you received the tomahawk and love it. We take pride in making sure you, the customers, are happy. Again, we apologize.

Back