• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

I Will Produce PDF and DXF Digital Profiles from Your Image $10.00

I only provide this service when time permits. I will be accepting requests for 2D CAD knife drawings until August 7, 2017. After that it is possible to get on a waiting list for the next time I will be drawing which will be during October - Mid November 2017.

PDF/DXF for $10.00 - If you want to use waterjet or other CNC machines to cut your profile this will get you the DXF digital file that you need plus a 100% scale PDF for your own uses. Machine shops will charge $60.00 for similar service.

What you get for $10.00 - You send me your image. I create a digital drawing of its outer profile including handle pins and send the draft to you for approval. You can add edits to the draft and return it. I will incorporate those edits and send you the revised draft for approval. If you approve it then I send an invoice for $10.00. When the invoice is paid I send you the PDF in 100% scale and DXF files. If you want to make additional edits after the initial $10.00 fee then those edit sessions are charged at $5.00 each time you send the draft back for edits. The service described above includes only the blank outer profile and handle pins being drawn. For additional elements being drawn see the options below.

Additional options that are available to add with 2D profile drawings.
-Handle and blade skeletonizing $5.00 initial and $5.00 per edit session to skeletonizing.
-Handle scale and bevel lines $5.00 initial and $5.00 per edit session to handle scale and bevel
-Dimensions of PDF $5.00 initial and $5.00 per edit session to dimensions

I draw as time permits. If you are in a rush to get a profile then I may not be the right fit for you. Typical wait is between 1-2 weeks.

See this link for an interactive image of a one of my personal profiles in 3D http://a360.co/2fycOeg You can zoom, rotate and explode the image using on screen controls below the image.

nEpOtjC.jpg

What's your email?, I got one I need done. Thanks

I only provide this service when time permits. I will be accepting requests for 2D CAD knife drawings until August 7, 2017. After that it is possible to get on a waiting list for the next time I will be drawing which will be during October - Mid November 2017.

PDF/DXF for $10.00 - If you want to use waterjet or other CNC machines to cut your profile this will get you the DXF digital file that you need plus a 100% scale PDF for your own uses. Machine shops will charge $60.00 for similar service.

What you get for $10.00 - You send me your image. I create a digital drawing of its outer profile including handle pins and send the draft to you for approval. You can add edits to the draft and return it. I will incorporate those edits and send you the revised draft for approval. If you approve it then I send an invoice for $10.00. When the invoice is paid I send you the PDF in 100% scale and DXF files. If you want to make additional edits after the initial $10.00 fee then those edit sessions are charged at $5.00 each time you send the draft back for edits. The service described above includes only the blank outer profile and handle pins being drawn. For additional elements being drawn see the options below.

Additional options that are available to add with 2D profile drawings.
-Handle and blade skeletonizing $5.00 initial and $5.00 per edit session to skeletonizing.
-Handle scale and bevel lines $5.00 initial and $5.00 per edit session to handle scale and bevel
-Dimensions of PDF $5.00 initial and $5.00 per edit session to dimensions

I draw as time permits. If you are in a rush to get a profile then I may not be the right fit for you. Typical wait is between 1-2 weeks.

See this link for an interactive image of a one of my personal profiles in 3D http://a360.co/2fycOeg You can zoom, rotate and explode the image using on screen controls below the image.

nEpOtjC.jpg

Interested in getting a few done if this service is still being offered.

Back