I'd like a custom fixed persian

I like fixed blade persians / trailing points. Do you know any makers (custom or not) making these?

17586617_276394969476982_7486679522268413952_n.jpg

Check out the knife makers forum. Plenty of makers here, you are bound to find someone who can make whatever you want. I do not see many production fixed blades with a trailing point style. Bark River has some styles but they are more outdoor profiled, not thin pointed fighter style blades.

Hey LB!!
First.....gorgeous knife!
Second.......is that book written by Clive Barker???
If so, have you read Weave World??? Fantastic!!
:thumbsup:
Joe

I like fixed blade persians / trailing points. Do you know any makers (custom or not) making these?

17586617_276394969476982_7486679522268413952_n.jpg

Check out the knife makers forum. Plenty of makers here, you are bound to find someone who can make whatever you want. I do not see many production fixed blades with a trailing point style. Bark River has some styles but they are more outdoor profiled, not thin pointed fighter style blades.

Any knife maker you'd recommend? There are a lot, I don't even know where to start... haha

Hey LB!!
First.....gorgeous knife!
Second.......is that book written by Clive Barker???
If so, have you read Weave World??? Fantastic!!
:thumbsup:
Joe

Yes! Its the book of blood.

You might look at Dawson Knives. They have a small 4-1/4" blade Persian style neck knife, with an epoxied cord wrap handle. I have one, nice little cutter, altho the blade is pretty thick. If you're familiar with the original Cold Steel Spike, Barry is the one who designed it.

Any knife maker you'd recommend? There are a lot, I don't even know where to start... haha.

Unfortunately I am not familiar with many of our custom makers here, so I cannot point you in any one direction. I would look at their knives for sale and find someone who suits your style and price range.

yeah i'd like an emerson fixed persian like he made custom wise, not production..... during the bosnian war era. got a few of emerson folder persians and love them, but a fixed would be better.

Back