IDs for Bigbore577's knives and swords

Thank you. Jay was a great person and has helped me out tremendously. I owe it to him and his family to take care of selling collections to make sure they get fair prices. I hope to list 6 knives per day until they're all listed and sold

Guys, Paul is fantastic to deal with! Ships quickly and securely. He is a stand up guy, and you can be confident in purchasing from him.

If anyone has interest in these knives please message or call me. We'd like to move these out. There's still 93 knives available. 224-223-7464 call, text or email

The link doesn't work for me either. I suspect that it only works for the person (Paul, aka Junkyard4$) who did the initial search.

You can do a regular Bladeforums search to find Paul's postings, which list the knives in batches of six.

I've bought a number of the Bigbore577 blades. I'm going to keep them together in memory of Jay, with whom I had several pleasant email conversations. Paul is easy to deal with and does the most secure packaging that I've seen.

There are still some real bargains available, especially since he is now offering 20 percent off the listed prices. There are also a couple of Bura blades for anyone who wants a knife by The Royal Kami. Bura is retired, so there won't be any more of those.

Sorry I didn't know there even was a link. The best way to see them is to click on my profile and then see all my postings.

George, can you do a private message or just call me? I don't want to post my email address so I can prevent any spam emails

Sorry I didn't know there even was a link. The best way to see them is to click on my profile and then see all my postings.

George, can you do a private message or just call me? I don't want to post my email address so I can prevent any spam emails
I sent you a message.

Paul. If you like I can host your pics at no charge until all the knives sell. Send me any pics you want and ill host them and send you the links so you can post yourself or however you wish. I havent been able to take advantage of Jays collection simply because I cant see whats left. Id be happy to help you anyway I can. Thx.
Danny
Feel free to PM me anytime.

Danny,
I have had all these knives listed on this website for several months. Look at my profile page and click on the postings tab to see all my listings
Paul

They are all listed in the exchange in groups of six or so with pictures.

I look at them all the time and dream about having enough money to buy the two boomerang knives left, plus a few others. Maybe my canoe will come in before they are all gone.

img_0957-jpg.742300

#9 ... bhakta??? I've seen the bow and arrow mark of his, but who is just the arrow?

I have a couple of those, I'm not certain. YB is listed as an exclamation mark, and Yuvraj is a candle, but that don't look like either one of those to me. I don't see a reference to it.
I need to find out and tag the ones I have.

img_0957-jpg.742300

#9 ... bhakta??? I've seen the bow and arrow mark of his, but who is just the arrow?

Yangdu advises the arrow kami is Padam. I'll need to write this down so I remember when I get home.

I just posted these again in the exchange on sale for 20%,30% and 50% off posted prices. Check them out.

Check out the exchange. These start on page 10, there's also postings on 13, 15,16, 17, 3 on 19, 2 on 20, 2 on 21, 2 and a Tear drop on 22, 2 and a tear drop on 23. All I had time to look for at the moment.
Can you tell I'm hankering for a Tear Drop?
Not feeling to chipper, gotta go lie down again.

Dig in boys, these won't last forever.

Check out the exchange. These start on page 10, there's also postings on 13, 15,16, 17, 3 on 19, 2 on 20, 2 on 21, 2 and a Tear drop on 22, 2 and a tear drop on 23. All I had time to look for at the moment...

I went to the "For Sale: Production Fixed Blades (Individual)" section and clicked on Search, then typed the seller's user name in the "Posted by Member" search box, and the search results show all of the relevant threads:

https://www.bladeforums.com/search/2793172/

Back