If.....

JK Knives

I ran a "Special Offer" on the Rule #9, would anyone be interested? Regular price, with no sheath, is $193 shipped. I'm thinking a price of $178 shipped, with no sheath, would be the price.

I was thinking Rudyard Kipling when I read the title. I would be very interested if it was for September

Everyone needs at least one Rule #9.
A special on them makes sense to me.

And since you got it stuck in my head...

Yeah, I know it's a Bread song but I absolutely love Jane's voice.

Last edited:
That is a great price. If I didn't have my money tied up in a project, I'd jump all over that John.

Disability has my funds shorter than normal, otherwise I would be interested.

Do I sense an English Lit major in the room?;)
That would infer that I went to college... I just liked reading a lot when I was younger and I absorbed a lot!

John I think you need to find the people that have more money than they know what to do with! They will surely buy a set of every knife in your lineup!

John I think you need to find the people that have more money than they know what to do with! They will surely buy a set of every knife in your lineup!
I'm always asking for people to post pictures of their knives in other areas on BF, so people who don't come here might see them, might bring in new customers.

Posted this in the Trad sub-forum:
MUTpmqK.jpg

well shoot. price like that, you have my attention. yeah, i'd take one John, if you're still offering. thanks.

The picture is a bit deceiving. That's Element 01. Same Padauk wood as the Puukko but slightly smaller. Both are great!

lnXdQEV.jpg

I'm always asking for people to post pictures of their knives in other areas on BF, so people who don't come here might see them, might bring in new customers.

I just started a thread in General. Maybe somebody will catch an eye to one of them.

Back