In like a Lion, Out like a... Share your Winter Pics

So who is volunteering to be the author of this thread? I'd like to see it too. I don't have any great names or photos to add at the moment. My attention is focused on Blade Show preparation at the moment.

It's that time of year again...

Shared this over on the FF animal thread, but Tater is probably more excited than myself for the change in weather.

38648107295_6f9e0cd4d3_c.jpg

e57cc9a78e36e67848116d2625f47b4a.jpg
ca58dee8f73f599504627f640d3ff9a6.jpg
db86b4002d86dc2b640a42c0bafd8e21.jpg

Because of its temperate climate For 25+thousand years, likely more, this hill country has been an oasis to what we call the human inhabitants, certainly pre Clovis. All this to say... unfortunately no snow .. but solitude and its own kind of beauty.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Sure looks like my beloved Central TX with the cypress lined clear water river.

That's cool R RobbieB I remember growing up in the South and the rare event that it did snow one winter we surely never took it for granted. Even a dusting the baking sheets came out and we were flying down the closest hill

We've been off to a slow start here as well. The heat wave over the weekend got things pretty muddy. Fortunately we got a few inches coming today!

Nice VTguy17 VTguy17

Winter here has sucked thus far. Halfway up a mountain today I look down and see upwards to 10 ticks crawling - ON EACH LEG!.... I spent well over an hour bathing, checking and brushing the dog tonight.

Last week I was walking across the ice, this weekend Temps jump to 50 and I can see the water flowing in the lakes. Yet, snow in a few days; the weather can't make up its mind

Back