Skills Inanimate Pig Alert

We drive by Chesterland on our way south. Might have to stop and check out Oak and Embers. That's one good looking pig.

Uh oh, I may have to break out the officially sanctioned logo.

Uh oh, I may have to break out the officially sanctioned logo.
Am home now, and feel that now's the time:

IPRLLogo2-vi.png

Last edited:
I like that the logo is copyrighted by the IPRL Committee.
Yes, it was necessary for officially sanctioned events. Guyon came up with the IPRL part, and go figure, I came up with the logo, haha.

Do we have new contenders? Does someone wish to take the title from Trade? Is it time to dust off the league rulebook?

Do we have new contenders? Does someone wish to take the title from Trade? Is it time to dust off the league rulebook?
Does the tradewater hold the title? I thought Psyop was the last winner?

I have no idea. Maybe it was he was the founder. That might be more accurate...
Tradewater was indeed the one who started it. He posted a photo of himself riding a pig statue at, The Cracker Barrel, I believe, then the Gunyon came up with the idea.

Alright then contenders for Psyop, whatever works. You're the boss Dubz, I'm just the absentee employee.

Alright then contenders for Psyop, whatever works. You're the boss Dubz, I'm just the absentee employee.
Nope, Ethan's the boss man. I'm just a forum regular, that won't go away, haha.

Oh I would be in on this! I live in Memphis. Home of the best pork barbecue you can find. Every rib joint in this town probably has a pig for me to ride. I know I can probably find atleast 2 pigs on Beale street alone.

why is this relevant to Becker Interests?

Back