Skills Inanimate Pig Alert

By the way, this is Psyop, showing his signature, winning form. At least, that's what I think he's doing:

PsyopWinningForm2-vi.png

PsyopWinningForm-vi.jpg

I know you've all been patiently waiting for it, but here it is, the one that started it all. Pay attention folks, this is how it's done. The godfather of the IPRL, the legendary tradewater:

IPRLStarter-vi.jpg

Oh yeah...
There's a couple of them here in downtown Durham.
I better get on it while they're still standing!

why is this relevant to Becker Interests?

I have three more Ka-Bars to give away. I may have to resurrect that contest.

(1) Because the contest will be open to include Becker owners and Beckerheads. (2) Because posting a little advance notice will drive interest and is funny to boot. (3) Because Ethan supports inanimate pigs, albeit for different reasons.

Any other questions? :D

Oh snap, I live near the most famous inanamite porcine in the country, in Pike Place market! If only there weren't hundreds of people around that pig at all times, I might be able to snag a quick pic.

Oh snap, I live near the most famous inanamite porcine in the country, in Pike Place market! If only there weren't hundreds of people around that pig at all times, I might be able to snag a quick pic.
That one's the prize porker right there. If you or Nick don't beat me to it I'll drop 8 seconds on that badboy in front of a record IPRL crowd! The belt buckle I've been dreaming about since I was a young lad...

Back