INFI Ratweiler Death Chat!!!

An INFI ratweiler sounds great !!! I'd be INFI for at least a couple.

So what's everyone's thoughts on finish ?
Combat grade to keep cost down, option of stripping later ?
B.I.G. Finish ?
Comp Finish ? A favorite of mine, I use the one with most tool marks lol :)
Satin Finish ?

For me I'd like to see combat grade or comp finish. Keep the costs down = more knives :) lol

I'd also wouldn't mind seeing a infidu comeback :)

Satin finish would be cool.
Not sure how the B.I.G. or Comp Finish would differ or what they are exactly.

Although even in 'basic black' she's inspiring... :)

I am a big fan of the design of the Ratweiler . I've always been surprised that it was not brought out in INFI as a Busse Combat knife rather than a Swamp Rat right from the start .
I've wanted one for a long time and was so pissed after being away from here due to other large financial obligations , only to see that I had MISSED the new Ratweilers just before I came back .

However .... TODAY I snagged one of the 3/16" models on the exchange ! I think an INFI Ratweiler would be be a winner for sure .

Congrats Mike! Throw some pictures up when she's in hand :thumbup:

I am a big fan of the design of the Ratweiler . I've always been surprised that it was not brought out in INFI as a Busse Combat knife rather than a Swamp Rat right from the start .
I've wanted one for a long time and was so pissed after being away from here due to other large financial obligations , only to see that I had MISSED the new Ratweilers just before I came back .

However .... TODAY I snagged one of the 3/16" models on the exchange ! I think an INFI Ratweiler would be be a winner for sure .

I am a big fan of the design of the Ratweiler . I've always been surprised that it was not brought out in INFI as a Busse Combat knife rather than a Swamp Rat right from the start...
But then it wouldn't be a RATweiler.

As for recent trends, SR-101 has been overtaking the Busse Combat side, not the other way around. INFI is well-loved but SR-101 is a great steel and better value in its own right, so that's the way its going. But yeah man, I agree with you on the design, it's a gem!

As for recent trends, SR-101 has been overtaking the Busse Combat side, not the other way around. INFI is well-loved but SR-101 is a great steel and better value in its own right, so that's the way its going. But yeah man, I agree with you on the design, it's a gem!

I was thinking about that the other day. We have seen a bunch of Busse Combat classics in SR101, but it would be great to see some more Swamp Rat classics in INFI besides the Ratmandu! I wonder how much Johnny Walker it would take to bribe Jerry to start cutting some blanks :p

A couple of pics as promised . Sadly between work , life and cleaning snow I haven't had the chance to get any action shots "yet" . But I hope to change that soon .

P1080520_zpstdk4hwu2.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

P1080523_zpsvzffc9wv.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Now an INFI Chopweiler..... :love_heart::love_heart::love_heart::love_heart::love_heart:

After professing his undying love for me earlier this morning elof_alv has graciously offered me that Chopweiler as a token of his affection...despite not swinging that way I have agreed to accept it nonetheless... :eek: :D his version if of course that his Mrs and I share initials and it makes it easy to iMessage the wrong person....but I prefer my version ;)

I'd tread lightly Andy, judging by the pics Him and his wife can have a knife in both hands, Or Elof has Four arms!! Either way... I guess you are lucky Australia is a big Country :D
Oh wait !! Looks like you both live in Sydney! You still have time to move North. :)

Both he and I can arrive at the "sand bar" wearing INFI armour and wielding INFI in each hand... a blood letting would soon be forgotten when the blade comparisons started....he does not frighten me...after all he has told me he loves me several time now... ;) ;)

Back