Infinity frame and blade grind??

Just was screwing around on the DDR site and saw an option for "New 9-15 Dominator X Infinity Dual Finish" frame and "Xi Infinity" grind. Did a little searching, but I can't find anything on either of these. I'm sure I just missed it somewhere, but could anyone point me in a direction to see what these are?

...I'd also be interested in details on the S3 dominator he posted on his instagram. Is that a new model, a slight revision, different size, etc??

Really looking to buy my first DDR and always wanted a dominator, but I'd hate to buy one now then be annoyed when I decide the XI or S3 are options I would have wanted...

My Dominator is currently being built and I placed the first order for the XL Dominator. Mine are both hollow, chisel ground.

...I'd also be interested in details on the S3 dominator he posted on his instagram. Is that a new model, a slight revision, different size, etc??

Really looking to buy my first DDR and always wanted a dominator, but I'd hate to buy one now then be annoyed when I decide the XI or S3 are options I would have wanted...

That's exactly where I'm coming from!

My Dominator is currently being built and I placed the first order for the XL Dominator. Mine are both hollow, chisel ground.

Can't wait to see it done!

I am actually interested in ordering a few knives from them, so the XI is the newest model? I wonder why skelton ordered two X models and why he wouldn't want to review the "latest" model? The dual tone blade looks nice also

Just was screwing around on the DDR site and saw an option for "New 9-15 Dominator X Infinity Dual Finish" frame and "Xi Infinity" grind. Did a little searching, but I can't find anything on either of these. I'm sure I just missed it somewhere, but could anyone point me in a direction to see what these are? Xender Discord Omegle

Back