Instruction Manual for the new format

It has touch screen, but I am using the keyboard and mouse. The laptop is an acer aspire r7

Touch screen?
It has touch screen, but I am using the keyboard and mouse. The laptop is an Acer Aspire R7

Still having problems remembering how to do a quote. I have to click on the reply box, scrowl up to your post click on +Quote, scrowl back down, then click on ?? I am forgetting already, but guessing I had to click on add quote at the reply box. Its quite a chore, especially when one's gray matter runs out of memory on such matters. Or maybe I'm doing it all wrong and there is a shortcut?

It has touch screen, but I am using the keyboard and mouse. The laptop is an Acer Aspire R7

Still having problems remembering how to do a quote. I have to click on the reply box, scrowl up to your post click on +Quote, scrowl back down, then click on ?? I am forgetting already, but guessing I had to click on add quote at the reply box. Its quite a chore, especially when one's gray matter runs out of memory on such matters. Or maybe I'm doing it all wrong and there is a shortcut?
If you click on 'reply', under the message you are replying to, the quote will show.
If you are replying to multiple messages, click on '+ Quote', and then click 'reply' and there will be an option to add in the additional quotes.
You can also highlight part of a message, and a pop-up will give you the option to quote and reply to just that selected text.

If you click on 'reply', under the message you are replying to, the quote will show.
If you are replying to multiple messages, click on '+ Quote', and then click 'reply' and there will be an option to add in the additional quotes.
You can also highlight part of a message, and a pop-up will give you the option to quote and reply to just that selected text.

Okay giving this a try.

Okay giving this a try.
It has touch screen, but I am using the keyboard and mouse. The laptop is an acer aspire r7

Okay! Thanks, now hopefully I can remember the steps.

2) How do I find my old threads (those I started and those I commented in)?
I just found out if i click on the small number under the 'quotes bubbles' in the avatar area (which is the post count of the member) it takes you directly to ALL of the posts from newest back...

There's a lot to like and it's actually easier.

there are lots of features that i am finding to be easier so far. :D

i still have trouble w/ posting pics. all that

I just found out if i click on the small number under the 'quotes bubbles' in the avatar area (which is the post count of the member) it takes you directly to ALL of the posts from newest back...

There's a lot to like and it's actually easier.
Thanks, that feature works well.

Click "Thread Tools" at the top right of your thread

Back