Intro to WAS Knives

Status
Not open for further replies.

allen456

Thank you for stopping by WAS Knives forum by Allens Surls. I look to create knives not only for their utilitarian use but also as a form of artwork that can be handed down through generations. This passion started in March of 2011 and I have never looked back. One day I was bored and thought, hey, I want to go and try to make a knife. Showed the first one to a couple of friends, next thing I know I am making one for them, then they're friends and so on. It has truly become a passion of mine! WAS Knives became official September of 2013 and is my full time passion and work. Feel free to contact me at anytime. wasknives@gmail.com, 678-897-1624, or through PM.

I guarentee my work for life against any defects caused clearly by me. I cannot guarentee natural products such as wood, bone, antler, and similar from shrinking, cracking, or natural aging, nor against abuse and improper use (i.e., a knife is not a screwdriver or hammer, replacement or repair is up to WAS Knives's discretion). If you ever have any issues, please contact me directly and I will work to resolve the issue in a timely and fair nature.

Please enjoy the page and please let me know if you have any questions or would like to discuss or purchase a knife.

Swing by and "like" on facebook. www.facebook.com/wasknives

Thank you for all the support!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Big thumbs up:thumbup: Now be prepared for the fickle BF crowd! Only Joking, Allen, it's great you've got this dedicated forum up. Look forward to seeing more knives and creating a community!

I was checking out your knives on fb, and damn we need to talk about a hidden tang in the near future!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back