Introduce yourselves...dont be shy.

TMHunt

Knifemaker/Moderator
One of the really cool things about being a Mod on your own sub forum is that I can see who visits. A lot of you I know, but many more of you I do not. We all have developed friendships here and here's a chance to get to know each other. Introduce yourselves. Wheather I know ya or not. Everyone is welcome. Tell us a little about yourself, the knives you like (mine or not) what you like to do, what you do do! Yadda yadda yadda. I'll start:

My name it Todd. I like knives..............beers not to bad either! :D come on all, don't be shy!

Lg&m here. I like knives,beer, Bacon.
Your blades look great. Hope to get the chance to really check one out some day.

Hi, my name is Derek. I like knives, boobs, bacon, and beer, not necessarily in that order. If you don't have a Magua, you are missing out on one of the best knives ever.

8599715943_c4f40d9d39_b.jpg

Last edited:
My name is Ryan. I have a knife problem. I dont have enough of them! I will own a Yuma someday. I like God, my family, bacon,knives and anything in the great outdoors. (especially when I can combine them all into one activity) I love spending time with my beautiful wife and 3 wonderful children (5y/o Boy,4 y/o Boy,1y/o Girl). I dont get out in the dirt as much as I would like. My wife just gave me the ok to take the boys on their first overnight. I am already starting to pack and we arent going for another 6 weeks at least.:D

My name is Evan.
I am a 39 year old (till August) Director of Maintenance, for a high end apartment owner and operator.
I have a very patient wife and a beautiful 5 year old daughter.
I like knives, guns, and axes, hell pretty much all tools, sharp not sharp, and anything that goes bang.
I love camping, hiking and anything that gets me outside in the woods, hills, or mountains. My daughter is finally old enough to really start getting out there with the whole family.
Big fan of Becker knives, Esee, Kershaw, and a few others.
Very excitedly awaiting some knives from Mr TM Hunt as well, to be specific, a matching pair, a Yuma 2 with the long blade, and a Magua in matching handles and finishes.

Last edited:
My name is Randall. I like Black & Tan beer and my entire life is based on a true story.

Derek: Get some Thompson's water seal on that deck. Damn.

Hi, my name is Jared, I'm an alcoholi... wait, wrong introduction...

Hi, my name is Jared, I'm a knifeaholic. That's better. I like knives, cars, boobs, bacon, vodka, bacon, guns, bacon... I really like bacon, and I'm fat so you can believe it. I'm starting to get into custom-ish knives. My magua from Todd was my first CUSTOM, and it's awesome, he even has it matching my hatchet/hawk (don't really understand the difference, but I am sure someone can explain it). I'm anxiously awaiting an arrival from Daizee.

By trade I'm a sign language interpreter, specializing in legal and surgical interpreting. Which is fun, and pays good, but is stressful as all hell.

That's me in a nutshell. Oh, and I'm not really a fan of nuts, only pistachios, cause how can you not like pistachios?

Good stuff man! LG&M, OutdoorsFamilyMan4 welcome to the circus that is my subforum. Hope to see a lot of you guys. The rest of you fools I already know! :D

A little more about me. I'm 39. Married with two great kids. Daughter turns 10 today, and my boy is 8. Besides knives. I enjoy outdoor activities. Hunting, Camping, hiking, kayaking. I enjoy going to my kids sports funtions and coach my boys baseball team. I'm a part time knifemaker. Hoping to make it fulltime someday. I hate my full time profession but thankfull to be employed none the less................oh yeah, and I'm extremely good lookin! :D

My name is Randall. I like Black & Tan beer and my entire life is based on a true story.

Derek: Get some Thompson's water seal on that deck. Damn.

That's some bs "bench" the old lady has outside. Apparently it is supposed to look "distressed" or some crap. I suggested "fixing" it but she shot that idea down, so you know what? Let it rot.

I like beer, booze, blades, babes, bang-sticks, bacon, and a lot of other things that don't start with "B". (like Pizza) Not necessarily in that order.
I do not own any TMHunt blades, because the one time I was at a place where I could see and handle them, every time I liked one someone would come by, make happy noises, take it from me, and give Todd $$. While I was a bit sad I did not get a magua or other nice TM Hunt knife, I was happy that when I got home there were no new knives for the wife to get upset about and offer to use on me.
I have a long term tool addiction and cutlery collecting is a symptom.
It is very possible that one of these days I'll have a TWS with extended handle. Or not. :D

My name's Jeff. I sort of help Todd. Up until March 15th, I worked for the same company Todd and Murph do. I quit to start my own business..which offically launches 4/3, by the way. Nervous? Sure..but after 16 years in the factory, I'm ready to be my own boss. I do believe my friend Todd will be quitting soon, and I'll do anything I can to help make that happen. My one and only son is 13 months old, and I get to raise him as a country boy. This delights me to no end. Fun Fact; The nickname Diesel D is actually short for Diesel's Daddy. Yes, I talked Momma into letting me name our son Diesel.

Last edited:
Im Chris but my friends call me Psy or Psyop I dont like pants and I do like beer and knives. I have an M18 and a Hornet and a couple more on the way.

hi my name is tim i like pants i dont drink much but my wife says i have a knife problem and i agree i dont have nearly enough of them!!! you do so fine work i must say i hope too meet you at the spring gathering!!

hi my name is tim i like pants i dont drink much but my wife says i have a knife problem and i agree i dont have nearly enough of them!!! you do so fine work i must say i hope too meet you at the spring gathering!!

Thank you Tim, its always nice to meet new poeple both on here and at the gathering. Its gonna be fun.

I see a lot of people at the bottom of the screen who hasnt posted.....come on guys, step right up. I dont bite, Murph might, but I dont!

I'm Nate and have yet to pull the trigger on one of these awesome blades. I had a great conversation with Todd about the walnut handled M-18 and almost bought that one. As I ponder what I want, the Magua looks like a great blade and hopefully I'll be able to order one before the end of the year.

Hmmmm...I'm a husband to one awesome woman and father to one wild boy. Working to fulfill our dream of moving out of the city, with the goal of being self-employed and only accountable to my family. I spend as much time outdoors as I can and spend more time and money on photography and knives that I should.

Back