Introduce yourselves...dont be shy.

Hey, Allen. Welcome aboard!

I just want to give a shout out to murph thanks without you being friendly talking about knives i probably wouldn't be here.
Be careful. That's how he lures you into the Jeep.

Hello all. I wanted to drop in and introduce myself. I'm very active on the Esee forum and I've been lucky enough to participate in a forum pass-around of a couple T. M. Hunt blades. Well, to say I'm impressed is an understatement. I've already had the pleasure to contact Todd and ordered a custom Yuma. Todd has already been great to deal with and I cant wait to get the Yuma.

Thanks guys. I'm definitely loving Todd's knives. I actually bought my first Magua tonight. I'm looking forward to joining in around here more. Here is a pic of my first purchase. A couple more customs are ordered.

Hi, I'm John Shirley.

I like doing stuff outside, and I'm a soldier and martial artist. The knives I'm most interested in are good for camping or outdoor work, for the many tasks a troop might have to do, or for defense or fighting.

I'm worked with my good friend Sam Owens since 2011, and Spyderco was able to make my vision of a small, easily carried, rustproof, affordable defensive knife for deployed service members a reality this year.

Aesthetically, I especially appreciate clean lines, purpose, and comfortable, secure handles. I like what I've seen here so far. :)

John

Hmm... another long dormant thread on the forum that I'm afraid I must awaken. o_O

Greetings all!
My name is Don, I'm 55, married with two (surviving) adult sons - (my first-born passed on to be with Jesus last May) and my constant companion and therapist, a tiny 3 pound Yorkie named Zuzu who's my Lil' Darlin'.
I work for a civilian aerospace contractor to the U.S. Navy. I'm also a knifeaholic and have more knives than should be allowed by law. I'm a huge fan of the Ka-Bar Becker line; favorite knife is the BK-9 Combat Bowie. My latest addition is my first custom knife, and my only, T.M. Hunt blade: the venerable M18 (yup, I went head-first into the deep end) and it has undeniably lived up to it's reputation, not to mention becoming the most unique and exclusive blade in my collection.
If I were to encapsulate the main focus and passions of myself and life to others it would plainly reduce to: Following in faith my Lord God Jesus Christ, loving and serving my wife and children and my fellow man, and enjoying responsibly the earthly blessings bestowed upon me by God with genuine gratitude and reciprocation.

Hi! Hello! Hey! Good morning! Good day!

Sc bushcraft backwoods here....also I go by allen too ha! Sc bushcraft backwoods is my YouTube channel and IG account! I love the outsides and nifes are awesome! I grew up with a love for the outdoors, from trail riding to disc golf, camping, to hunting and fishing, to just hanging out with the...hey a squirrel! However, I dont get enough woods and camp time anymore, with work and having kids and all. When they get older I'll do more right now I'm just enjoying being a father and watching them grow!

Back