It folds!

If he's the one with the red Afro and 20lbs of steel, then yes he just passed through. If not we are screwed!

Btw are these going to be numbered? :)

Daniel, will you be doing anything special with your folder lot? Orange Peel titanium, or bolsters, G10 or even blackened zirconium?

Daniel, will you be doing anything special with your folder lot? Orange Peel titanium, or bolsters, G10 or even blackened zirconium?

Keep an eye out for that sort of thing... different finishes especially. No bolsters yet as the scales are .190"! :D

I'm not going to offer any options like Zirconium as logistically it is hard to pull off but will do one-offs/different stuff when the time is right.

Look out for all sorts of cool finishes, I have some that are going to be nuts. I don't even want to mention this one until I bust it out... :cool:

Good morning guys!!
Good morning!!!

Gotta get orange peel to go with mah MSC! Matching twins!

Dude I am so stoked for you it's unreal. These posts don't get updated fast enough!

Gotta get orange peel to go with mah MSC! Matching twins!

Dude I am so stoked for you it's unreal. These posts don't get updated fast enough!

I'd really like to bust out the orange peel! I need to buy a wheel/big buffer for it. I am a big fan of the finish.

Thanks too! That's a big compliment.

I'm not encouraging the whole "knives as armor" thing because of liability and all but you could buy a bunch and try. Just sayin'! They would probably need to be tested progressively. :D :p

I'm not encouraging the whole "knives as armor" thing because of liability and all but you could buy a bunch and try. Just sayin'! They would probably need to be tested progressively.
LOL, made me think of the shooting range sceen in Super Troopers.

Back