IT'S ALIVE.......... .415 Short Sword..

Nice blade! but I am a little disappointed because I thought it was going to be a sword with a .415 cal pistol on it :)

Anybody remember that scene from Apocalypse Now with the bull at the party? This bad boy makes me wanna find some livestock that pisses me off. For purely theoretical purposes of course....:D

Lol. Those are both safe,, prob not hittin secondary market anytime soon,, I may not ever do anymore ring swords since swamprat is comin out with a sword, with no ring,, I'm just gonna make money grindin there's up. I can't wait,, the diff temper with platinum edge,, is gonna be a hell of a tool,

Lol. Those are both safe,, prob not hittin secondary market anytime soon,, I may not ever do anymore ring swords since swamprat is comin out with a sword, with no ring,, I'm just gonna make money grindin there's up. I can't wait,, the diff temper with platinum edge,, is gonna be a hell of a tool,
Thats sad to hear, you know I'm gonna need a Horton Ring Sword in my collection mang. :grumpy:

Yep, I know for a fact this one # 1 of the Blood Ring Short Swords is going NO place.
This thing has amazing balance Jeremy, Thanks again Bro!!! Sorry to make the vag. hurt more, NOT!!!!

2137.jpg

Just rub it in guys. :grumpy: You 2 have some bad ass Swords. I have a feeling he'll make some more skinny ones though. :thumbup::thumbup:

Back