It's Alive! (Franken-Gossman Knife Thread!)

Yeah the title is cheesy! :D

If you could take any Gossman knife and swap blades, handles, or any other knife feature, with any other Gossman knife, in effect making a Frankenstein er Franken-Gossman knife -- what would you do?

I would do a WST handle on an eight inch long two inch wide 1/4" thick blade shaped like a UNK.

What's your Franken-Gossman?

-Stan

I really like the modified larger Deer Creek I just did. Deer Creek handle design, spearpoint Tusker blade.
Scott

I really like the modified larger Deer Creek I just did. Deer Creek handle design, spearpoint Tusker blade.
Scott

I'd like to get a friction folder with a UNK style blade. I guess it would be a UFK blade then. CPM154. Probably go for black liners and natural micarta. Natural micarta hasn't gotten old as a handle material for me!

Well , I already had Scott make me mine. He made a sweet psk with the same dimension blade/handle as a unk, with the handle curvature of the unk as well. Cpm 154, with green micarta over natural micarta, leather neck sheath. Super sweet

Well , I already had Scott make me mine. He made a sweet psk with the same dimension blade/handle as a unk, with the handle curvature of the unk as well. Cpm 154, with green micarta over natural micarta, leather neck sheath. Super sweet

Was that the Skookum style sheath? I really like the utility of that.

Back