IT'S BACK UP?

jb4570

Gold Member
Wow,

I had the last three days off and the Buck Forum has been down the whole time. Guess I do have a problem I felt like I was going through Forum withdrawal. Now it's back and for the first time ever, no SPS due to the Forum upgrade staff's failure to execute......LOL (JK). Thanks for all you support staff folks do in the background. Not everything is back yet, looks great so far.

I know what you mean. I had some time off with family and lived without Blade Forums. It took a long time for them to get it up and running. I'll get acquainted with how to navigate in here. Hope it works smoothly. DM

Wow,

I had the last three days off and the Buck Forum has been down the whole time. Guess I do have a problem I felt like I was going through Forum withdrawal. Now it's back and for the first time ever, no SPS due to the Forum upgrade staff's failure to execute......LOL (JK). Thanks for all you support staff folks do in the background. Not everything is back yet, looks great so far.

Last edited:
JB how do I send you a message? I have a knife you may be interested in.

Funny, the upgrade dropped all the old conversations I had over the years back into my inbox. So now I'm 160% full, spent a few minutes trying to figure out how to delete the ones I don't want and there is no delete selection:eek:. Oh well like David said above, we'll get used to it......someday.

In the meantime Skyler contact email.

JB

Last edited:
Funny, the upgrade dropped all the old conversations I had over the years back into my inbox. So now I'm 160% full, spent a few minutes trying to figure out how to delete the ones I don't want and there is no delete selection:eek:. Oh well like David said above, we'll get used to it......someday.

In the meantime Skyler contact email.

JB

Open a conversation you want to delete, and look for "leave conversation" up at the top. That is the way we delete conversations in another forum I am on, that uses this same software.

O.B.

Open a conversation you want to delete, and look for "leave conversation" up at the top. That is the way we delete conversations in another forum I am on, that uses this same software.

O.B.

Thanks OB,

That worked. Leave Conversation = Delete
JB

There is no email setting available on this new board/forum like they had on the old board, right? That used to work for regular and paid members who had their email settings set for that function.

I know that the old board only allowed direct aka private messages if you were a paid member so that has remained the same, if I understand the tech section correctly.

They allow 'open' visitor messages if you have your settings set for that. I turned mine off there. I think that I did that okay this morning.

I might have to read the tech support section some more to see if I missed something.

Have a good weekend.

Cate

I am getting old enough that I don't like change. 300

youll adapt quickly. one thing that makes our species so dominant is our ability to adapt to change well. kinda like rats and roaches.:)

I hear ya, there is far too much change taking place in the world.

I had to cut n paste the quote, the quote button next to the reply button doesn't work. I know that I will be spending less time at BF. Unless the bugs are worked out I have a lot of other things to do, I tend to procrastinate, and BF is a good place to spend time, but when websites become clunky I tend to lose interest quickly.

I had to cut n paste the quote, the quote button next to the reply button doesn't work. I know that I will be spending less time at BF. Unless the bugs are worked out I have a lot of other things to do, I tend to procrastinate, and BF is a good place to spend time, but when websites become clunky I tend to lose interest quickly.

The quote button seems to be working just fine.

I just used it to quote you.

Okay, I'll try. I hit the quote button to the right and nothing showed up in the reply typing box. I poked around nothing more happened, but when hitting post reply I made two copies of the quote.

I hear ya, there is far too much change taking place in the world.

I don't know, I just tried to made a quote from my previous post on sat just a few posts up this thread. Spark, do you have a step by step instruction manual for navigating the site? This like stepping out of the truck and being asked to fly the 747 instead. For grey hair we cannot keep up with technology

Back