IT'S BACK UP?

Try the Reply, +Quote seems to be for making multi-quote. Preston

Forget that too, because I cannot start a new thread even if my life depended on it. I studied this now for an hour and I just need to get away from the screen. Its been stated that the new thread starter button is somewhere over by the inbox thing? Frustration does not even begin to describe this.

Bufford, this thing may work different for different people.......I use Firefox as a browser and whatever browser you use or maybe your specific device may get different results when you look at the forum.

Thanks, I think I got it.
So to start a new thread one has to go to and click on Forums at the top, but one first has to change the skin to flat awsome first. Got it. Okay I am going to start a new thread about finding a full instruction manual. Perhaps the developer has it on line as I cannot find anything on it here other than questions about issues posed by members which have been of help.

I went to the XenForo website, but found nothing helpful there.

I am using an acer laptop running windows ten, with the Fire Fox internet browser.

Last edited:
Interesting ,
I see the same screen as MT Pokt . However 'post new thread' does not appear above 'watch forum'
I wonder why?

Back