I've missed you guys! How about some photos!

Daniel Fairly Knives

Full Time Knifemaker
I'm back! Not back making knives... that has always been on! I'm back here on Bladeforums, let's get this subforum going!

Let's start off with my latest work... this one is available right now at www.fairlyknives.com for only $195 shipped with sheath in CPM-3V!

Compact EDC - CPM-3V and Burlap Micarta

Last edited:
Here is the only other knife that I have available... a Kitchen EDC in CPM-3V!

This one is also listed at www.fairlyknives.com for $195 shipped with sheath. I just finished both of these, they are the first ones available after sending out over 2 dozen for orders.

Kitchen EDC in CPM-3V, Natural Canvas Micarta with Black Canvas Micarta Pins and Matching Liner

Purple G10 Compact EDC! CPM-3V

This one is spoken for.

Neon Green, Black Liners and Pins! Kitchen EDC in CPM-3V - Also spoken for.

Finished up! These are AEB-L Steel, 8" total with 4" blade and start at only $175 shipped. These two are already spoken for but I am gauging interest for another run now. Just let me know if you guys are interested!

Interested in another AEB-L run. Would prefer simple and understated olive drab or black canvas micarta.

I might be interested D, would be a wedding gift to my buddy in October if the stars align for the run.

My compact edc been cutting lots of food lately too

Thanks Drew, that would be an honor! Great to hear on the Compact EDC too, it always makes my day when I know they are getting a lot of use!

Good to see you here, we're going to get this place going again!

Back