January 2017 Knives in Progress!

Dude, don't make me take the big one off the market and buy that thing! That is dope yo!

-X :cool:

b44fafefa9e3d3c8dcebcd34a6e88f78.jpg

S7 Chopper in .32" thick S7 Steel $495 shipped!

14.5" overall length
9" Blade
Aerospace Grade Carbon Fiber Scales - textured for a great grip
Scales attached with Titanium tube and West System Epoxy
Two Tone Stonewashed/Polished finish
Double Flat Grind - with slight convex to a zero edge
Swedges for looks and less resistance when chopping through large objects, spine and swedge left nice and thick

9a1d06ac6c10d31861fc4edfae7e0530.jpg

I'm trying not to sound like I'm yelling in my videos (sensitive mic!) so this one sounds like I'm on ludes...
https://vimeo.com/200193886

Last edited:
New Signature! It's close to my old stamp but etches cleaner and looks better in my opinion. Sorry about the pixelated photo, resizing these is causing all sorts of issues with the photo quality.

a0b15b8a440edaac1fccc738206b8a35.jpg

Last edited:
Wharncliffe RF3 Variation $650 shipped. 7.5" overall, 3.25" .125" thick AEB-L blade at an estimated 61-62 RC, 3.5 ounces, ceramic all around, carbidized lock face, heat treated stainless steel AKS hardware including bearing race on G10 side, custom pivot, G10 clip, spacer and show side.

4e2d9fe9c424928219457fb7263755a6.jpg

Last edited:
Daniel, I would say you have raised the bar on this RF3, but that would be a huge understatement! Your work has reached a totally new level.

Daniel, I would say you have raised the bar on this RF3, but that would be a huge understatement! Your work has reached a totally new level.

Thanks! I'm working hard to take it to a new level, most appreciated!

Wow! Love that RF3!

Much appreciated!

The RF3 is somehow still available for $650 shipped! Please ignore the oil on the pivot, it is gone now! :)

The little fixed blade you just posted to Instagram looks very interesting Daniel. Details?

The little fixed blade you just posted to Instagram looks very interesting Daniel. Details?

Thanks! I'm thinking of doing a run of them in .15"-18" CPM-3V. The specs are 6" long with a tall (1.25") 3" blade. I'm open on handle materials but really liking textured Micarta for the run. The first one is spoken for, I used one of my favorites, .125" AEB-L. Lets stay in touch and I'll be sure you get one!

Thanks! I'm thinking of doing a run of them in .15"-18" CPM-3V. The specs are 6" long with a tall (1.25") 3" blade. I'm open on handle materials but really liking textured Micarta for the run. The first one is spoken for, I used one of my favorites, .125" AEB-L. Lets stay in touch and I'll be sure you get one!

Sounds great; thanks!

If you happen to make another in .125 AEB-L please put my name on it!

Edited to add: but .15 3V wouldn't break my heart. ;-)

Last edited:
Back