• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

(PRICE DROP) Puukko by Mikko Inkeroinen and Jarrett Fleming (SOLD)

ShanghaiJer

Gold Member
Mikko Inkeroinen Tako-Tommi. Knife has not been carried or used. Blade is 0.2” Bohler K510 Silversteel (rhombic grind), with a 3.7” length and 8” overall. Handle is curly birch. With the current exchange rate, this is $250 new. Comes with the sheath shown. Note that I do see some very faint marks parallel to the blade from the sheath, but they're faint enough that they won't show up in the pictures. Asking $140 shipped in the US.

First “I’ll take it” followed by PM/email rules. However, I reserve the right to sell to anyone and for any reason.

Jarrett Fleming Nomad
. I picked this up as new on the exchange a while back, and I have not used it myself. Blade is hollow ground CPM 154, with a 4.25” length and 8.75” overall. Handle is red micarta over natural liners and white pinstripes. Tapered tang. There is a scratch on the knife (pictured) that looks like it was from the production process. This is a really nice knife, just a bit too large for me. Comes with the Heber Ellsworth sheath shown. Asking $SOLD shipped in the US.

First “I’ll take it” followed by PM/email rules. However, I reserve the right to sell to anyone and for any reason.

Last edited:
Fleming knife, I would like to make you the offer of $175.00 Pay Pal goods and services .
Thanks for your consideration.

Back