Jeep's kick ass! The ultimate offroad vehicle

Gossman Knives

Edged Toolmaker
I went to Adams Jeep, a dealership in Aberdeen, Md. for their yearly "Jeep Jam" event yesterday. A Jeep lover's event with all types of Jeeps. There was a course where they went over logs, rocks and a mud pit.
Scott

1.jpg

2.jpg

3-1.jpg

4.jpg

5-1.jpg

6-1.jpg

7-1.jpg

This Jeep has a machine gun mounted on top.

8-1.jpg

9-1.jpg

10-1.jpg

11-1.jpg

12-1.jpg

This 1980 Jeep was completely loaded with gear to survive the wilderness. Owned by Big Dog Outdoor Aventures. He has offroad trips and survival courses.

13-1.jpg

14-1.jpg

15-1.jpg

16-1.jpg

17-1.jpg

18-1.jpg

19-1.jpg

20-1.jpg

21-1.jpg

22-1.jpg

23-1.jpg

That's bad ass. Jeeps are awesome. I like the new Toyota fj cruisers too. You put your jeep through any of the obstacles?

Not sure if any are sponsored through Adams Jeep but there are some up in Pa. There's another event like this I'm going to check out in July at the York Fairgrounds in Pa. July 21 & 22 I believe. These are all new for me.
Scott

Love My "JUST EMPTY EVERY POCKET" ;)!!! 2011 2 door Wrangler Rubicon White w/ manual 6 speed tranny :D YEE Haw GIT-R-DONE!!!

Jeeps are awesome I have owned 3 of them and still own 2. I love them for hunting and the serious snow we get up here!

I would love a jeep , my friends have them, but because I'm a carpenter , I'm pretty much tied to my f250

Love them Jeeps! Just got my new one 2 weeks ago, 6 cylinder, 6 speed stick.

002-60.jpg

001-62.jpg

Thanks for the pics. I've got my heart set on a Silverado, but those Jeeps look badass! While looking for tips on what to do for my Toyota P/U, there are lots of off road events listed on the Toyota forums. There must be a Jeep forum with events in PA and MD listed.

This is my Rubicon I bought new Sept 2011. Looking forward to fixing it up!!!
IMG_3478.jpg

Nice! RussMo. I plan on a winch and a cargo rack to hold gerry cans. A winch would have been nice a couple deer seasons ago to pull up a deer that went down into a ravine.
Scott

Here is my 86 CJ. Protourist linked me to this thread. So, I thought I would post my pics. It is pretty much stock with a nutter bypass and a distributer "team Rush" upgrade. It runs pretty good. 6 cyl 5 spd.
DSCF2691.jpg

DSCF2685.jpg

Have a great week gents.

Sorry to disagree with my American chums, but surely the ultimate is the Land Rover, here's my Defender:

lr1ve.jpg

Back