Jerry, it's time. Please release the TGLB LE !!!!!

I'd take Satin, Competition, or BIG finish,,, In that order..
Bring it Boss!

While were ordering I will take 2 in Satin-Thanks-PM and funds sent-Cheers!!!

Contacted the Shop about 2 years ago for a custom satin TGLB but sadly they ran out of the blanks (only TG blanks were available at that time without the fuller).
I don't mind if they are to be serial-numbered, as long as it's satin (or comp finish) I'm taking it:)

7f180e6feee2a01fba8fb8690483c9dc.jpg

Bump, if you'd like to get this in the mail!

Last edited:
I would like to get one in the mail. I have given it some more thought, and I want it in comp finish with bruiser g10. Satin would still be a close 2nd place, and for satin I'd like hand smoothed bruiser g10 please.

If Busse does not come out with a TGLB version in Satin, I would be more than happy with the 4 Team Gemini's in Satin I have without the fuller-Would also like to have a couple of the TGLB's in Satin also-Cheers!!!
Contacted the Shop about 2 years ago for a custom satin TGLB but sadly they ran out of the blanks (only TG blanks were available at that time without the fuller).
I don't mind if they are to be serial-numbered, as long as it's satin (or comp finish) I'm taking it:)

If Busse does not come out with a TGLB version in Satin, I would be more than happy with the 4 Team Gemini's in Satin I have without the fuller-Would also like to have a couple of the TGLB's in Satin also-Cheers!!!
No doubt the original TG is a great knife,, I myself am really interested in the LB treatment.
You really couldn't go wrong either way :thumbup:

Agreed, if Busse offered a TGLB in Satin, I would also pick up a couple of those-I just prefer Naked Infi-Cheers!!
No doubt the original TG is a great knife,, I myself am really interested in the LB treatment.
You really couldn't go wrong either way :thumbup:

My whole reasoning, is that I am one of those unfortunate piggies that missed out on buying a TGLB be off the site.
I also over the years have learned that I would rather pay more money for satin INFI, than buy coated and strip/sand.

Comp finish with multi G10 would be the hands down ultimate. I have one of the TGM's offerred this way and they are awesome. I don't care if it's LE or Satin or anything else, Comp finish with G10 is the ultimate!!! I'd have to buy several!
4fc8c173c81c4cf1e188713ead26e406.jpg

e97d161d113cb937eb4ec546273f349e.jpg

74d7db1d418d2022210df3da7a4d45dc.jpg

Last edited:
Comp finish with multi G10 would be the hands down ultimate. I have one of the TGM's offerred this way and they are awesome. I don't care if it's LE or Satin or anything else, Comp finish with G10 is the ultimate!!! I'd have to buy several!
Hey, Satin, Comp, LE, BIG,,, anyway you name it,, we want NAKED INFI!
Release the beast Boss!!
TGLB LE!

I'd love to see Boss chime in on this, maybe give us a hint if theres a chance of this ever happening

Why is he crying and his hair looks weird. Is he wearing a wig on top of normal hair or why does it look so high? Might be an unusual head shape too.
Haven't noticed it like that in the movies. Maybe it's just some guy dressed up like him?
Anyways the hair might be fake but the pain is real. Release the TGLB LE.

Why is he crying and his hair looks weird. Is he wearing a wig on top of normal hair or why does it look so high? Might be an unusual head shape too.
Haven't noticed it like that in the movies. Maybe it's just some guy dressed up like him?
Anyways the hair might be fake but the pain is real. Release the TGLB LE.
His hair looks weird because of his intense desire for Satin INFI
Release it Boss!!!

Back