JouFuu Leathers 'Flea Market'

bonafide

Leather Sheathmaker, JouFuu Leathers
Hello,

Here's a place for my forum visitors to buy/sale/wanted new & used JouFuu sheaths from other forum members.

Please be aware that you must have a Gold level or higher forum membership to sell anything here on bladeforums.

Thank you!

** Please follow Bladeforums general exchange rules, no price - no ad. No auction style ads.

Last edited:
Thanks for setting this up! I'm looking for a bushscout sheath for my fiddleback patch knife.

Awesome! Thanks a lot for putting this up. If anybody has a bushcrafter jr sheath for sale send me a pic and price please.

Up for grabs is a pair of JouFuu Split Pouches, RH Carry, Cordovan w/natural edges. Both sheaths are new, unused, uncarried. These are listed over in the Fiddleback Flea Market as well, so timestamps apply.

Price SOLD if you buy the pair and includes PP fees and priority USPS shipping CONUS.

* My pics aren't the best, so you can reference Bud's shots from the 02/02/16 sales thread for some better ones: http://www.bladeforums.com/forums/showthread.php/1364923-Available-JouFuu-Sheaths-02-02-2016

4" size, fits Bushfinger, Bushcrafter, Recluse, Ladyfinger, Kephart, Sneaky Pete
IMG_20160427_181500578_HDR_zpssxfe7g6p.jpg

IMG_20160427_181733736_zpsbsbmjnlj.jpg

3" size, fits Hiking Buddy, Bushboot, Patch, Handyman
IMG_20160427_181532772_HDR_zpsdgl5mkd6.jpg

IMG_20160427_181543483_HDR_zpscxklsnlp.jpg

Last edited:
Up for grabs is a pair of JouFuu Split Pouches, RH Carry, Cordovan w/natural edges. Both sheaths are new, unused, uncarried. These are listed over in the Fiddleback Flea Market as well, so timestamps apply.

Price $65 each, $125 if you buy the pair and includes PP fees and priority USPS shipping CONUS.

* My pics aren't the best, so you can reference Bud's shots from the 02/02/16 sales thread for some better ones: http://www.bladeforums.com/forums/showthread.php/1364923-Available-JouFuu-Sheaths-02-02-2016

4" size, fits Bushfinger, Bushcrafter, Recluse, Ladyfinger, Kephart, Sneaky Pete
IMG_20160427_181500578_HDR_zpssxfe7g6p.jpg

IMG_20160427_181733736_zpsbsbmjnlj.jpg

3" size, fits Hiking Buddy, Bushboot, Patch, Handyman
IMG_20160427_181532772_HDR_zpsdgl5mkd6.jpg

IMG_20160427_181543483_HDR_zpscxklsnlp.jpg

Hey dsarps, I`ll take both sheaths if still available.

Hey dsarps, I`ll take both sheaths if still available.

You got it! The black of the cordovan with natural edges is stellar! My pics don't do 'em justice.

Please PM me if you are a gold member, if not please use the following email:

Thanks!

Last edited:
WTB: LH CARRY JouFuu ISP for a WA Surls Palmer, FF Stubbymuk and FF Hiking Buddy. LEFTHAND CARRY!!!
Thanks

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

WTB ISP for a fiddleback forge bushcrafter. Anyone out there trying to thin the herd a little?

WTB Kephart sheath with horizontal and vertical carry.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

WTB bushfinger sheath with the fiddleback spider tooling.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Yeah but seems I never get one by the time I get on. Bad time for me. Thanks

Yeah but seems I never get one by the time I get on. Bad time for me. Thanks

I need one too and can try to snag one for you if you want. Key word being "try" ;-) Drop me a PM or email.

- Jerry

Thanks Warrior but I'm ok. I'm going to try and get online myself. Its very generous of you to offer.

Thanks Warrior but I'm ok. I'm going to try and get online myself. Its very generous of you to offer.

Not a problem. I've seen folks cover for each other on Fiddleback Fridays and had someone recently offer to pick up something at Blade for me. Its all good. I would drop you a PM or email to avoid "clutter" in the thread but you don't have either enabled. If I go for both sheaths its not because I need two, its because I'd be praying to get beat out for only one. :) Good luck.

Things not to do based on my mistakes:
1) Type just a letter or two to minimize typing, hit Reply only to find a minimum character warning as other people get ahead of you (there's a minimum of 5 or 6 I think)
2) Type a letter followed by plese and then backspace a few times to get the spelling correct .. as other people get ahead of you, then kick yourself in the butt.
3) Get tied up with something and miss the 9:00pm Eastern post or forget to swap 9pm ET to the correct time zone (which I did my first week's attempt)

If this is all old news to you, kindly disregard.

Two sheaths for sale. First up is an ISP sized for a Fiddleback Handyman, EDC, Hiking Buddy or similar. Unused other than for some sheathing and re-sheathing of my Handyman. Pics are on this link from another sub-forum. Asking $75 shipped via USPS Priority. Paypal is OK but money order is also fine.
http://www.bladeforums.com/forums/s...iddleback-Flea-Market?p=15969645#post15969645

Second sheath is for the 4"+ knives like the Fiddleback Hunter but it also holds a Fiddleback Recluse just fine. Black sheath with a blue pinstripe. This one has been carried quite a bit but is still in fine shape. It's not quite as black as when it was new but still looks great. The link is the original sale thread (#G), can post current pics if needed. Asking $60 shipped via USPS Priority and Paypal is ok, money order OK too.
http://www.bladeforums.com/forums/showthread.php/1226934-Available-JouFuu-Sheaths-10-12-2014

Raising funds to pay off hernia surgery. Thanks for looking.

I`ll take the hunter sheath, thank you.

Back