HB3 Ambi vertical/horizontal

Ambi Monarch ISP

Monarch ISP

Bushfinger ISP

Gratuitous Mamushi pics!:thumbup:;)

0f487e046a888d63093d289e826cdabd.jpg
d0f42fee2362260a52cf75b7fdcb014e.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

When the Deadpool sheath popped up a while back, I grabbed it because I liked it but wasn't sure what I'd use it for. Who woulda thunk it would make a perfect black/red/white combo.

The Osprey Knife & Tool Raptor arrived over this past weekend and I only have one word for it ... Grail.

RaptorDeadpoolMd-vi.jpg

Carbon Fiber over red and white, all over 3/32" CPM154 TT goodness

RaptorLeftRighta-vi.jpg

Wow! That's a killer combo for sure. Chris' work is amazing! Congrats.

Looking good Douglas! :thumbup:
Thanks Gus!! This is my first JouFuu. It came rather unexpectedly with a blade I recently purchased from a forum member and I'm liking it just fine. The Moulon Labe and the "Pew Pew Life" hat!! I just had to get them!! LOL

03d13c00306fb4471f2f7aa0602979a0.jpg

Ah cool, I wasn't sure you'd seen my reply in the fiddleback-thread. Looks great, that's a really nice bonus with a knife. Thanks :thumbup:

@Bonafide, what would you call that color and style of sheath, and would you happen to have a pattern for an Adventure Sworn Wayfarer at hand?

Ah cool, I wasn't sure you'd seen my reply in the fiddleback-thread. Looks great, that's a really nice bonus with a knife. Thanks :thumbup:

@Bonafide, what would you call that color and style of sheath, and would you happen to have a pattern for an Adventure Sworn Wayfarer at hand?

It's a light Walnut w/sinew stitching, but I'm not sure what model size it is .. Monarch or Asp maybe? The maker's mark tells me it was built in 2015. I don't use those clips any more either.

It's a light Walnut w/sinew stitching, but I'm not sure what model size it is .. Monarch or Asp maybe? The maker's mark tells me it was built in 2015. I don't use those clips any more either.

This sheath came with a pretty fine Bushboot. My OK&T Trail hand fits pretty well too! Would have loved one of your newer clips on this one.

This sheath came with a pretty fine Bushboot. My OK&T Trail hand fits pretty well too! Would have loved one of your newer clips on this one.

Ok, it's a Hiking Buddy size. There's usually one or two available on my website under 'General Sheaths'.

Bud

Cool sheaths Jerry & Douglas. @Douglas, I can confirm that is a HB size sheath as it used to belong to me at one stage. Still miss it & the Bushboot.

Ok, it's a Hiking Buddy size. There's usually one or two available on my website under 'General Sheaths'.

Bud

Oh wow, I didn't know you had a webshop these days, nice!

Do you think would be able to fit an AS Wayfarer in one of those, or if not what other size sheath would be a better fit? Handle is about the same size as a Bushboot but the blade is almost half an inch longer.

Oh wow, I didn't know you had a webshop these days, nice!

Do you think would be able to fit an AS Wayfarer in one of those, or if not what other size sheath would be a better fit? Handle is about the same size as a Bushboot but the blade is almost half an inch longer.

I have no idea what an AS Wayfarer is .. but if it's bigger than a Bushboot, then maybe compare to the Monarch/BC Jr.

I have no idea what the dimensions on those Fiddleback models are but I'll look around for a bit, thanks. I was thinking maybe that Asp sheath you have up instead initially.

The Wayfarer: http://www.adventuresworn.com/collections/custom-knives/products/wayfarer

Perhaps this helps:

31586541000_2800b1644c_b.jpg

Here's the Wayfarer in my Bushboot sheath. Don't mind the Bushboot in the AS sheath, that's not all the way seated.

31812382822_6dc61af13f_b.jpg

And to complete the impression, the Bushboot sheathed:

24425497639_2d18a050a7_b.jpg

24675336012_614d23bbf6_b.jpg

Would that give you a good enough impression to recommend one of your sheaths for the Wayfarer?

Just let me know if you want me to delete the pics after you've seen them if you feel they pollute your thread too much.

Osprey Knife & Tool EDU with a JouFuu Crossdraw sheath that just arrived today. Took some quick pics as I was losing the Sun and got a couple dirt smudges on either the knife or sheath in a couple of the pics. Did no editing to these pics except cropping and am happy how they turned out. Really like how much the orange pops on both of them and well they match!

OKTEDUandJouFuuCrossdraw1-vi.jpg

OKTEDUandJouFuuCrossdraw3-vi.jpg

OKTEDUandJouFuuCrossdraw2-vi.jpg

Back