June Special Offer

JK Knives

The June Special Offer will be the Worker B&T

Deliveries (and payment), would start in mid June.

Worker B&T

About 7 1/2" overall, 3 1/2" blade, 3/32" O1 steel $138 shipped with kydex sheath

About 7 1/2" overall, 3 1/2" blade, 3/32" 154CM steel $158 shipped with kydex sheath

photo hosting

c50a4912-b99a-4e1b-8eb0-0f431fd14100.jpg

Last edited:
Put me down for a stretched job in stainless, please. I'll email with the particulars.

Man that stretch is clean looking. When will payments for these be made and when will the knives be finished.

Put me down for a stainless stretch version please. I'll take it just like the picture but with blk micarta

Please fill my hold spot with the Worker. I'll send details in an email.

Jeff

Hey John,
I would like a hold spot on this one! I would like one of the number #2 Stretched Worker in 01 steel. What kind of woods do you have for the scales? I think this will make a real nice Patch Knife! I will get on your info posts and then email you with the order. Thanks Partner,
FT

I am in for a worker in stainless. I will get an email to you in the next couple days.

Hey John,
I would like a hold spot on this one! I would like one of the number #2 Stretched Worker in 01 steel. What kind of woods do you have for the scales? I think this will make a real nice Patch Knife! I will get on your info posts and then email you with the order. Thanks Partner,
FT
I'll give you a list of handles when you email.

Can you post a pic of the 2 knives together for a better comparison?

I'm sorry, but I don't have either knife on hand. The only difference is the Stretched version has a 1" longer blade, handles are the same.

Last edited:
Back