Just A Picture - Traditional Picture Show

Thinking about selling one of these two? What do you think?
7vkzI92.jpg

5Q7NMHf.jpg

I think I wish I could warm up to that pattern, because that bone is awesome.

Some lambs foot shots.
2Ge9ASt.jpg

lIvNjSu.jpg

Qk5VWY5.jpg
I really like the color of the Mark Side cover. I don't think that I have ever seen any that color before. Is the Pile Side cover really as dark as your picture shows ??? It looks to me like it runs from dark brown to almost black but I kinda like that too . I like that slip too , even though I no longer have a need for one like it anymore .

Harry

I really like the color of the Mark Side cover. I don't think that I have ever seen any that color before. Is the Pile Side cover really as dark as your picture shows ??? It looks to me like it runs from dark brown to almost black but I kinda like that too . I like that slip too , even though I no longer have a need for one like it anymore .

Harry
Harry: Jack sent this knife to me. It definitely is caramel colored on the mark and very dark chocolate brown on the other. I've seen a couple others this color. I guess they have a certain amount of this translucent horn and just use it on one side to stretch it out? I like the slip. Not as soft as the H&T slips but still a nice piece of leather.

Gevo and Alan thank you...I tried to convince my wife it was a "Case Limited" set and that the knives should stay displayed on them, but it didn't work.

Back