Just a Picture:

... for pictures of knives that don't fit into either the Fiddleback User or Totin' Today threads.

Or maybe just this one, my Easter Bouquet from this past Sunday:

IMG_5578.jpg~original

;)

~ P.

Who made that firesteel, Phillip?

HRK Machining makes them for us. Phillip got the only small one that we currently have, but we have larger size going on the website soon. Head is a different design, but copper also. I'll announce them on the newsletter once I get them posted up. We will likely have some of the small ones in the future as well. - Robert

LOVE IT! Just an FYI, I have more copper beads coming in from Combat Beads before Blade! Several styles, should be AWESOMENESS! - Robert

I especially like the knurling on the copper bead. As good as it looks, it could prove to be a nice practical touch when it becomes more difficult holding on to things in freezing temps.

Elegant Esquire to the 'wholesome' Sgian Dubh:
FGXhOKm.jpg

"Let me guess: you have a 'wonderful personality'."

Sgian Dubh:
6mRABDV.jpg

(Smacking of desperation but reveling in the spotlight all the same: "It's all true.")

... I confess, I am utterly fascinated by the Sgian Dubh's asymmetric handle and especially the beveling at its hindquarters. More soon!

~ P.

I'm really liking the Lil Lady. She's been getting a lot of pocket time. I too find myself looking for another. As you may have noticed, I'm also a big fan of Bushboots. This is one of my favorites!

Back