Just when you thought I had been sufficiently sedated; FrankenKnife anyone ?

What’s better than A Little Monster ?

Why two Little Monsters of course.

And what does one do with two nearly identical Little Monsters ?
Why mate them of course.

With a little genetic tweaking . . .

. . . I’m thinking . . .
along these lines.

WoooooHAHAHA !
I’ve cleaned all the contacts and connections for the lightening attractor electrodes. Igor has been doing lots of push ups (I can’t for the life of me think why) . . .
. . . but we’re READY
Ready for another CREATION !

As they say : Watch This Space

This is a reply to Mete about the time of "the great transition" so not sure if he/you have read it.
I repeat it here because it lists the specs for the Little Monster (Kurouchi) etc.

Ah . . . Mete . . . there you are ! You disappeared there for a while. Did you know you were lost in the void ? How was the void ? Void like? . . . ok i'll stop.
seems like a 'Deba' which does have uses in the kitchen for heavy use.

I do not intend to divert this thread so I will keep it brief :

Japanese kitchen knife; called a Kurouchi Double Bevel :

Thickness at spine ~ 1.5 mm ((less than 2mm at the handle)) (~1/16 inch)

Behind the edge ~ 0.20 to 0.25 mm (~0.008 inch)

hahaha basically a big razor blade (only the grind is shallower on this knife . . . kidding but seems like it). This thing is really thin and shallow angle.

heavy use

Nah I think it shines at chopping chives and can slice carrots if you don't get too crazy about it.

I just love the thing. When the Honda CRX car came out, Road and Track said "The most fun you can have for three thousand dollars".

For my Kurouchi I would say "the scariest cutting knife experience you can have for $35" or for a hundred and thirty five dollars for that matter.

PS: no prob not being stainless; it patinas but as long as I dry it a little bit after washing NO rust.
Oh you mean the food taste thing . . . for my use it does fine but you are correct sir !

Back