K9 Dingo - Official Rescue List

xinel...sittin' down?

Yours left today...we upgraded you to Global Express. Hope you get some sleep this weekend...:D :eek: :foot: :p

Dan

I also am not on the 'Handle Preference' or 'Official Rescue' list.

Money sent via PayPal on May 2nd, 2008 from GoBagGear[at]gmail.com.
(Transaction ID: 8T2855910X707793A)

I will take the Green Canvas Mircata Handle - Bead-Blast

Thanks -
William Y.
Pflugerville, Texas

i will take a refund. dont want the knife, plenty of other folks want it. my info. was never updated although paid in full, it was supposed to be a birthday gift from my wife in feb. i understand things take time but never once got a response when inquiries were sent. yes i received a vague notice sent to all purchasers, but still no info. on what my specific status was.
thomas m

sorry we couldn't hook you up with one, Thomas.

Your satisfaction is guaranteed....we will issue a full refund Monday AM.

:thumbup:

In the meantime....

let's see who's checkin' the forum this weekend....

#36 is now available.

;)

Dan

thats amazing, on Dec. 13th the down payment was sent and told it would be ready by feb.... on may 8th payment in full was accepted, with several inquiries sent since then by my wife and myself and no specific response ever. then today in 3 minutes. i receive a specific response. interesting? even the rescue list was updated immediately?

sorry we couldn't hook you up with one, Thomas.

Your satisfaction is guaranteed....we will issue a full refund Monday AM.

:thumbup:

In the meantime....

let's see who's checkin' the forum this weekend....

#36 is now available.

;)

Dan

I'd be happy to switch from my non-numbered Dingo to #36 Dan!! As long as it can be outfitted with the green Micarta handles. What do you think?

Let me know,
Jon

Thomas...give us a call in the shop tomorrow if you like. 479-233-0508 (Tom's cell)

We'll be happy to explain everything...it's been a wild ride for everybody...plenty of bumps along the way. If you are considering keeping the spot, definitely let us know.

We're doing the best we can.

Jon - I'll put you down as the alternate for #36 in green until I hear from Thomas. :thumbup:

Dan

28 - Rhys G - Paid In Full - finished - waiting for address

Shouldn't this be changed to finished & shipped :)

hello tom/dan

i called and left a message this a.m....sorry for my lack of patience, there are 2 thomas m's on the list and i thought i was #21 and each day was searching the mail for yor package then i discovered#21 received his knife and thats when unfortunately i got pissed etc.... i was kicking myself all weekend for being so abrupt. anyway, thanks for posting and i am looking forward to being an owner of one of your knives. hope you understand, thanks again.

tom

ps sorry jonnymac

hello tom/dan

i called and left a message this a.m....sorry for my lack of patience, there are 2 thomas m's on the list and i thought i was #21 and each day was searching the mail for yor package then i discovered#21 received his knife and thats when unfortunately i got pissed etc.... i was kicking myself all weekend for being so abrupt. anyway, thanks for posting and i am looking forward to being an owner of one of your knives. hope you understand, thanks again.

tom

ps sorry jonnymac

No problem!, I've still got a Dingo coming, so all is good with me!!:D

ok, Thomas M.

If I promised you #21 and got them switched around, I sincerely apologize. I sometimes don't keep good track of the name duplicates. I do know we have 3 Mark(c) B's on the list...:eek:

Can I toss in a free firesteel to make it up to you?

Dan

Hi Dan and Tom,

What's the E.T.A. for my #27,i see some highter # have shipped already?
I seem to recall one of your recent thread where you said they would all ship by monday
or tuesday of this week.
I am just very impatient to get this beautifull knife in my hand,please give me an update.
thanks
Marc

hello dan,

just wanted you to know it wasnt your mistake at all with the #21 thing. guess that was my wishful thinking. i spoke with tom earlier and once again i apologize for my impatience, you fellas have your hands full and my hats off to yuz!

thanks again

Dan & Tom,

If there is a Dingo available because of someone backing out, I'll take one. Obviously, a numbered one would be great, but I'll would gladly take an unnumbered one.

Thanks.

Back