K9 Dingo - Official Rescue List

Got the belts in late yesterday.... WAHOO!!

Dan is leaving for Philmont for Boyscout trip on Thursday. We are working hard towards getting all of the numbered Dingo's shipped prior to him leaving.

I will start making the handles and be working on the remaining Dingo's while he is gone and hopefully be able to finish them all very quickly after he gets back.

I know you guys are itching for these and I apologize for making you wait!!

I am working steadily on getting your knives out to you!!

Tom

Yep - doing the best we can, as quick as we can...without sacrificing quality.

That's good news. Do you send out a ship notice when they ship or should we just watch the thread for an update to "shipped"? Thanks

Tom, did any of the remaining numbered Dingos get finished and shipped prior to Dan's trip today (ref your reply on 6/17)? Anixous and impatiently waiting, thanks.

Thank you both!!!

May I ask you an email with the tracking code 'cause custom needings? Please don't rush, even the next week will be ok.

THX!!!!!! :):):):):):):):):)

Tom, did any of the remaining numbered Dingos get finished and shipped prior to Dan's trip today (ref your reply on 6/17)? Anixous and impatiently waiting, thanks.

NOPE! None got finished prior to Dan leaving... NO WORRIES THOUGH! I will be finishing these out and shipping some out tomorrow and first of next week. I will get them done asap! I really appreciate your guys patience!

Thank you both!!!

May I ask you an email with the tracking code 'cause custom needings? Please don't rush, even the next week will be ok.

THX!!!!!! :):):):):):):):):)

I think Dan has this and he is on vacation... ARRRRGGG! I will see what I can find.

THANKS EVERYONE!

Tom

Thank you Tom. For sure is not urgent but maybe at the end of the next week I think it begin to be useful. :)

Gotcha!!!!
From 18 June to 26 I think it's record for Priority from USA to Italy.:):):)
I just found a box at my door.
Inside, near some Koster's littles, there is a Big Beast numbered 06 of 50 :D:D:D:D:D

Later some pictures

Last edited:
Tell Dan mine just got to Virginia. :thumbup:

Looking good ...

Now. How to abuse it ... properly? :confused:

I also am not on the 'Handle Preference' or 'Official Rescue' list.

Money sent via PayPal on May 2nd, 2008 from GoBagGear[at]gmail.com.
(Transaction ID: 8T2855910X707793A)

I will take the Green Canvas Mircata Handle - Bead-Blast

Thanks -
William Y.
Pflugerville, Texas

Daniel -

I see that I am on the list but not identified as 'PAID'. I did receive an email months ago from Tom stating funds have been received. Can you please put me as paid on the list on this forum thread? (Proof of paying quoted above)

Thanks again -

Cameleon50

Ok - got you on the list now...

I could not identify you from the payment....only had your email on it. Straightened out now.

:thumbup:

Dan

Ok - got you on the list now...

I could not identify you from the payment....only had your email on it. Straightened out now.

:thumbup:

Dan

Thanks Dan. We really appreciate all the logistics you are taking care of.

Good work and we can't wait to see the final product -

Have a good home....

Tom and Dan did a great job bringing this project together!

thank you!

John

I've received mine, black and green both, and am truly astounded at how well these have come together, which is saying something as my expectations were rather high to begin with.

Grinds are excellent, fit and finish are excellent, edge grinds are excellent, sheaths are excellent. I'm glad I ordered both--I know I'd have wished I had once I saw one or the other. :thumbup:

Thanks, sirs!

Warren

Dan, I just paypaled my final payment, $217 plus $15 international shipping = $US 232. Transaction# 97S113953B5618336. Thanks, Rob

Noted - thanks!

Tom got your payment - will ship asap.

Dan

Back