K9 Knives Warranty & Performance Guarantee

Daniel Koster

www.kosterknives.com
Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider
Preformance Guarantee:

K9 Knives are made to cut and cut well. These are high-performance knives, not edged prybars. Both Tom and I are known for our mad sharpening skills and efficient grinds and you can expect the same from K9 Knives. :thumbup:

We want you to use your K9 Knives hard and often!

Replacement Policy:
Short of intentional abuse, we will guarantee every K9 Knife to perform as expected and outlined above.

Repair Policy:
We will also repair any knives damaged/abused, and resharpen/regrind for a small fee + s/h.

In short, we stand behind our knives 100% - Satisfaction Guaranteed!!

Fine print: This warranty WALKS with the DOG (regardless who owns it!)

:thumbup:

Dan

endorse.jpg

:thumbup:

Sounds good...I'm really looking forward to this blade. :thumbup:

Are there any sharpening systems or techniques endorsed by K9 knives?

A small fee is generous, but I'm sure you guys would rather we be able to use your knives all the time and still keep them in good working order without having to ship them across the country.

Are there any sharpening systems or techniques endorsed by K9 knives?

A small fee is generous, but I'm sure you guys would rather we be able to use your knives all the time and still keep them in good working order without having to ship them across the country.

The small charge is really only to cover return shipping...

The Spyderco sharpmaker is a good system for those that are not familiar with sharpening freehand. This system works best to keep your knife sharp though. Don't let it get really dull or you will be there for a while.

IF you can sharpen free hand I recommend Diamond hones, finishing with Extra Fine. You can also touch up after this with a fine Ceramic stone if you want it a "finer" edge.

Tom

Back