KA-BAR Photo Thread - Post Your Ka-Bar Knife Pictures Here

:thumbup: man, does anybody like those handles? :D

Snowed 16" here on Friday, since couldn't even see in field on friday for deer figured would take the zomstro out. Very nice chopper, took bunch of stuff off trail but didn't take pics. Figured would wait til got to this tree for pics, gusts of wind were 60+ mph, huge tree fell near me and said F this, I'm outta here,:D before really got started Loving it so far though. Will screw around with more soon.

JhCXZM8.jpg

YqZbCi8.jpg

new 1217 grind

IMG_20170202_110226567_zpssyry6faj.jpg

IMG_20170202_110239607_zps3ofgvscr.jpg

How do you like that Jarosz Jerry? I'm sure I'll end up with one and probably his Choppa too. Damn I gotta stop stealing funds from the M18 jar or I'll never get it!

KJ99Sie.jpg

How do you like that Jarosz Jerry? I'm sure I'll end up with one and probably his Choppa too. Damn I gotta stop stealing funds from the M18 jar or I'll never get it!

The Jarosz hits above its weight in my book and competes for pocket time with my Griptilian when it comes time to do some work. It's a stout folder that is comfortable in hand. As a Becker fan, I like the grivory (or whatever brand FRN) scales used. I snagged two of them during the Blank Friday sale and gave one to my brother in-law for Christmas. Essentially $25 each made it a heck of a buy.

Oh, and I know how that goes. My M-18 Jar is finally nearly full though. I've been behaving myself.

Back