Kershaw has requested closure of this forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spark

HPIC - Hatas gonna Hate
Staff member
Administrator
Super Mod
Per Kershaw's request, we'll be closing this forum shortly. Please finish up all threads, the forum will be shut down in the next couple days.

That sucks because kershaw is one of the main reasons I came here. I hope its not because of the stupid crap with that certain person on youtube.

Last edited:
Don't you people think this is a big deal. Don't we have a right to talk about their knives if WE want to. Just paid $20 to talk about KAI knives? So why can't I? If Kershaw doesn't want to part of the forum that's there decision but why can't WE?

KAI,

You'll be missed.

Hopefully, you'll have a presence somewhere for enthusiasts.

Over and out...

A manufacturer doesn't pay to be a part of of the forum.

Obviously you can still talk about Kershaw in that general discussion area.

They pay to be on here, not us, that's why.

Not really true I paid for gold membership to interact on the KAI forum without limits. No big deal though there are other forums. Its been real guys ,hope to see you around . Jay the Blur nut

Well, that's sad. This subforum was partly responsible for my new-found appreciation for Kershaw/ZT knives and the brand itself.

That's surprising considering all the promotion they've gotten from this forum alone.
Don' let the door hitcha in the ace on your way out.

Well, that's sad. This sub-forum was partly responsible for my new-found appreciation for Kershaw/ZT knives and the brand itself.

I have been on this sub-forum for a month, and I have purchased about 20 ZTs and Kershaws in that time... (4 ZT0777s, 4 ZT0600s, 4 ZT0560CFs, 4 ZT 0801s, 2 Kershaw 3600s, etc...)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back