Kershaw/ZT Picture Thread!!! Let's See Em'!

This new 2017 Malt I'm still undecided on whether I like its look or not yet. I felt the same about the Fatback until I got one then immediately fell in love with it. How does it feel in hand? The flipper does it serve 3 functions? Flipper, bottle opener, and pocket deployment?( like a Emerson Wave)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

f73fda1657d60aa64cf877229a220ca2.jpg
been collecting for about a year and a half and this make up a little over half of the whole! The rest don't belong here.

This new 2017 Malt I'm still undecided on whether I like its look or not yet. I felt the same about the Fatback until I got one then immediately fell in love with it. How does it feel in hand? The flipper does it serve 3 functions? Flipper, bottle opener, and pocket deployment?( like a Emerson Wave)

The looks are definitely unique and different than what I'm used to, which is why I like it. It is very comfy in the hand. I wear a large glove, and can still barely get all fingers on the grip. It's a great EDC size.

Yes, I believe the flipper tab will serve all three of those functions. I have not been able to get it to "wave" just yet as the detent on mine is pretty tight, even for flipping, but the flipping action is great.

Actually, I'm not sure how this would wave. The wave is facing the opposite direction of the Emerson wave. I guess if I used by left pocket and did it backwards or something...not sure. But the flipper tab and bottle opener for sure work :D

image.jpg Big clips sink ships.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    65.9 KB · Views: 36
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    74.3 KB · Views: 37
Back