• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Key ring paracord fob with Celtic bead

Gary W. Graley

“Imagination is more important than knowledge"
Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider
I picked up some 1" split ring key rings and thought I'd make some of these up, they measure about 9" of the paracord end to end, not including the split ring.

They make it easier to get out of your pocket/coat/purse and also handy to hang up if you are inclined to do that, plus they look spiffy with the Celtic bead between the two tightly made diamond knots.

Price shipped in the USA is $8 each plus $3 shipping, the hard part is I don't have paypal so this may just be a short endeavour on my part, but they are nice, payment by check.
If you order more than one it would be just the $3 shipping for them.

Here are a few images, the paracord is top notch stuff, very well made. I just have two colours right now, my main paracord is the green/black/brown but I made a few up in white and they look pretty classy, probably not for guys as they would show dirt easily but for the ladies or 'gents' they might do well.

keyring_1 by GaryWGraley, on Flickr

keyring_2 by GaryWGraley, on Flickr

keyring_4 by GaryWGraley, on Flickr

The paracord at the split ring side has some white waxed cord that I made a whipping knot to help keep it snug to the ring

keyring_3 by GaryWGraley, on Flickr

A few white ones left, also have black as well as the green camo
Thanks for checking,
G2

i enjoy mine,i can drop my other rings over the bead and keep up with all in one.thanks gary

Nice, that's a great tip right there too !
Thanks,
G2

edited to add a photo showing all three flavours currently available, limited on the white though.

KeyChainFobs by GaryWGraley, on Flickr

KeyChainFobs- by GaryWGraley, on Flickr

Last edited:
Hey Gary,
I'll take a black one and a green/black/brown one..... PM me your address so I can mail a check!
Thx,

Paul

Hi Paul, your 'conversation' area is full and would not let me send anything to you.
You can email me at chiseledge@yahoo.com and send your address when you do to.
Thanks
G2

You're welcome, and they are on their way
G2

If anyone wants a different coloured one, let me know and I'll see what else is available, but otherwise I do not want to stock a lot of different paracord, the camo and black I think make a lasting type for this kind of thing without showing dirt to easily. My daughter has used her white one for a while now on her phone case and works great and looks nice and has kept clean, worse case you just wash it off ;)

G2

These two are now sold, no more of this colour paracord available at this time.

G2

Last edited:
All the swivel ones are now sold

G2

Last edited:
Unless your knife has a large enough lanyard hole, enough to clear two pieces of paracord through, these won't slip through, but, if yours does, let me know and I can make one as a lanyard fob, shorter to make it handier for drawing your knife out, fixed or folder.
G2

Still have some available and or able to make more if you need longer or shorter styles.
G2

Bringing it up to the surface
G2

Back