• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Kitchen & butcher knives

VCM3

Dealer / Materials Provider
Platinum Member
Good day members,I have more odd ball & interesting stuff to list today ,and will continue to list more in the days ahead. Please go back in this sub forum ( or search my posts) & browse the threads I've started,combine shipping.

Paypal fee's & shipping in States is NOT included & will be calculated with each deal. Most of these I plan on using USPS Priority flat rate boxes & the padded envelope too ( wrapped up real good) . We will discuss this & get the best actual shipping for you

First are these 1970's vintage,un used carbon steel A.Wrigh & Son Sheffield knives expect carbon spots & a possible rust spot > ( I think only on one side of one of those French chefs),but otherwise un used ,as found,only stored away all these years $35. ea.
I have 2 of each,except the semi flex smaller boning,there's just the one

IMG_3049_zpsd1vmc76y.jpg

Next is four Dexter Russell ss " steak knives" looks like a mini chefs knife. Used,as found $50. for the four of them

IMG_2969_zpsamkjwlg4.jpg

IMG_2970_zpsxf0lxdye.jpg

IMG_2971_zpsdwaaz5t1.jpg

Last edited:
Two stag items

Odd stag knife. Possibly a table knife,front section is serrated. Marked Branchell Stainless steel , real nice stag,great steak knife or a handy guy could grind off the serrations & use for ?? Butt cap is pinned,very nice $20.

Germany SS Integral heavy gorgeous Sambar stag fork,pinned stag,I bet $100. item somewhere $65

take both for $80.

IMG_3043_zpsnsh6nnis.jpg

Soft Grip Spyderco serrated. Looks not used much at all if any. Golden CO. USA ,Seki - City Japan on backside of blade $35.

IMG_3041_zps5rafehbu.jpg

These two are like chefs steak slicers or carvers
The same ss knives but top is marked A. Wright & son,has nicer thicker handle & IMO is the pick of these two
Bottom marked JT Wright & Daughter
Both SS Sheffield England 1970's vintage as found un used $35. ea

IMG_3051_zps21snyrqy.jpg

SS Sheffield England

Top is ss stiff boning marked A. Wright & Son I have 2 $30. ea.

Next shows a similar boning/fillet these are thinner steel stock,marked JT Wright & Daughter I have 3,two of them are fine $35. ea. ,one,the sheath is missing half of one grommet/snap $30.

Pair of pairing simply marked Sheffield England $15. for the pair.

I washed one of these that I kept and I'll say the texture on the handles,when wet,is superior to the white Dexter USA stuff you'll see, I was impressed. I think these are 1970's vintage too

IMG_3040_zpscb0xwgbb.jpg

JT Wright & Daughter SS Sheffield England . Knives are one piece integral bolster. Smaller boning is tapered tang( bottom knife). You can see on that knife I hand polished the brass hardware on it to give you an idea. These are as found ,un used. 1970'S vintage & rosewood ?
I have 2 of the steels ( bottom) ,and 2 of the ham slicers (top).
The other two knives I just have the one piece
$35. ea.

IMG_3053_zpsf910ajjg.jpg

Queen winterbottom bone set,w/box ,un used Pretty nice $95. 14-7/8" on longer of the two. Bone is gorgeous

IMG_2840_zpsefwfi7av.jpg

Set of 6 old Robeson steak knives with very fine serrated edge,in an old cloth bag ( original) I think the handles are bakelite. Appear un used $85.

Blades marked Robeson Shur edge " frozen heat" thin blades I bet razor slicers,collect ? or use ?

IMG_2853_zpsf2mroayw.jpg

This next item is intense. I have 4 of these. Wrappers still on them. 3/4" tang construction. You could drill a hole in the handle end for a lanyard and use as a machete or big camp . These are industrial rubber knives but I do not think they make this model any more 19-3/4" OAL with 13.5" cutting edg,3/32" stock. Black area above the grind is coated with something
$40. each,or take all 4 with box for $125.

IMG_2845_zpsv1qkz8p3.jpg

OK I have a bunch of these ,old ,but new un used Polish military I think
Hemostat with locking jaw and tweezers,they have like a tongue & groove type design right at the end of the jaws. Tweezers marked Chirmed Poland Stainless,and Hemo's marked Kaufmann Germany . Add these to your box for $2. ea. If you want to purchase them shipping is extra and please take a few to make it worth my while Thank You

IMG_2856_zpsl6ifmda9.jpg

Five Cattaraugus as found ,plastic handles I think they'd make neat thin slicers 8.5 to 9.5 " $60. for the lot of these

IMG_2848_zpsj3l12ozf.jpg

Robeson Odd Lot

These are as found,need TLC but pretty nice,all Robeson $110.

IMG_2841_zps60gzsmj0.jpg

OK that's all for the thread today. I will continue to photograph some more stuff I have. It is some older table wear type knives & odd finds. Please feel free to search my posts ,browse my site. Combine shipping on all knives. Please refer to the beginning of this thread for terms of these here . Feel free to contact me Thank & Have a great weekend,-Vince

Back