Kizer Gemini Left-Handed

RamZar

Gold Member
A dedicated left-handed model of the Kizer Gemini by Laconico is now available at BladeHQ for the same $170 shipped.

http://www.bladehq.com/item--Kizer-Laconico-Gemini-Left-Handed--72454

Kizer-Laconico-Gemini-FL-Left-Handed-SW-Ki3471-L-BHQ-72454-jr.jpg

Kizer-Laconico-Gemini-FL-Left-Handed-SW-Ki3471-L-BHQ-72454-jr-spine.jpg

Kizer-Laconico-Gemini-FL-Left-Handed-SW-Ki3471-L-BHQ-72454-jr-side.jpg

Lefties get the machined clip? It's getting better all the time ;)

It is an awesome knife! Here is a quick clip of the knife in HD.

Thank you Kizer for making what may be the first left-handed production flipper (at least that I know of)! I hope there are many more to come!!!

I see these have sold out. I have a friend who missed out on these. Is there any chance of seeing more or other Kizer designs being made in a left-handed configuration?

EDIT: Never mind. They show as in stock again. :)

Last edited:
I hope this is the start of a trend! I'm out of funds at the moment (and I guess they're sold out anyway) but since buying a lefty spyderco I'd really love to buy more lefty folders. It just feels so nice to be able to close stuff the way it was meant to be closed.

How do I get one of those milled Ti pocket clips?
It's my understanding that the Left-handed Gemini comes with the milled clip standard. Hopefully they'll include the milled clip on the Right-handed Gemini in the future. Otherwise, you can contact Kizer via their service and support email and request a Kizer Ursa Minor clip. I ordered two Guru milled clips earlier this year that shipped from China for $35.

Service@kizercutlery.com or Tracy@kizercutlery.com

It's my understanding that the Left-handed Gemini comes with the milled clip standard. Hopefully they'll include the milled clip on the Right-handed Gemini in the future. Otherwise, you can contact Kizer via their service and support email and request a Kizer Ursa Minor clip. I ordered two Guru milled clips earlier this year that shipped from China for $35.

Thanks!

I received my right hand Gemini today and it came with the new milled clip, which was a pleasant surprise. I had ordered a milled clip from the manufacturer, so I guess I will have a spare clip or maybe I can pass it onto someone who would like a milled clip for their Gemini.

Btw. I had high expectations for the Gemini, based on the glowing reviews I have read and seen. I wasn't let down, it is going to be a great ecd.

I really hope blade hq or some other nice knife site commissions another order of these left handed models. Some of us missed out the last time around and want to order a few!

I really hope blade hq or some other nice knife site commissions another order of these left handed models. Some of us missed out the last time around and want to order a few!

Check the "email me" button at BladeHQ. They seem to come in batches. They have gone out of stock a few times so there's a chance they will come up available again sometime soon.

Back