Knife interest...

Okay I thought it would be beneficial to start an order thread... I've been guilty of deleting or erasing an old email or PM and losing contact with someone that was interested in a knife..

I make a few more then these styles here, and will only use them as a reference to build on and will add more pics of knives I'll be producing later..

Currently I will "not" be doing any custom build orders, but if you see a design that's offered and want certain handle materials and sheaths I would be glad to assist you.. I work with 01 and 1095 exclusively, and on occasion 5160.. At this time I don't work with any stainless steels but that may be changing soon..

this picture was taken before finish bevel was applied, as you'll see the creekster at the bottom appears to be much larger then the top one this is an illusion for the most part, but the handle is more full...
from top to bottom... Creekster, Trekker, Lytle Creek
IMG_3689.jpg

if you have any interest in a blade please post in this thread so It won't get buried or email me BattleCreekKnives@gmail.com ..No Deposits, this is just to reserve a knife as I make them from batch to batch and a way you can get the handles you want...

take care,

Rob

Last edited:
Mykel I think I have one on the bench left over from the last batch, im on vacation u
ntil the 25th when i get back ill check for you and let you know..
Thanks..

Hallo! I´m new hear! My name is Max and I´m a knife addict and traditonal Archer from Austria!
I´d be interested in a Trekker in the configuration shown above, or at least with some beautiful dark woul with some beautiful pattern, preferring O1 steel!
I subscribed to you on Youtube yesterday, Sir, just saying, so you know who I am!
Beautiful Work! Thanks for the chance to address our interest!
Best Regards!
Max

Max.. Sorry for the delay i was in a major accident, once i get back and Im up and able i will get some knives done...
Thanks for your interest i really appreciate it..
Rob

Do not worry, Sir!
First arrive home and calm down and take care of your family!
I will be as interested in your stuff in two weeks as I am now, so
take your time and don't worry!
I hope everybody will recover mentally and physically soon!
All the best!
Max

Hope recovery is progressing well, I know it can be tough. Let us know how you're doing - I've been hoping to see you back at the wheels so I can appreciate your work for sometime. I'd love to get on your list...when you're ready :).

Cheers,
David

Browsing through this thread I had a time of reflection from the accident, I'm so thankful to be here and able to respond...

Mykel I think I have one on the bench left over from the last batch, im on vacation u
ntil the 25th when i get back ill check for you and let you know..
Thanks..
the vacation ?? my family and I have resorted to call it something else.... This could have been my last post..

Do not worry, Sir!
First arrive home and calm down and take care of your family!
I will be as interested in your stuff in two weeks as I am now, so
take your time and don't worry!
I hope everybody will recover mentally and physically soon!
All the best!
Max
Max I appreciate your comments and glad you're interested in what I put out there...

Hope recovery is progressing well, I know it can be tough. Let us know how you're doing - I've been hoping to see you back at the wheels so I can appreciate your work for sometime. I'd love to get on your list...when you're ready :).

Cheers,
David

David, thank you and I appreciate your interest..

I think I'd love Woodling with that Little Creek, third one down. So, if still available. Can I buy it?
Thanks,
Tom

Rats. Oh well. I like the handle confuguration of the Creekster at the bottom, minus the black stripe at the butt. That would be very nice indeed.
Thanks,
Tom

You made a Creekster for JV3 with brown handles. If you still had some of that, I'd love a Little Creek with that!!!!! :)

Back