Knife interest...

Rob, I have an idea in mind for a creekster that I'd love to see (own). Burlap or curly maple with black micarta/g10 "bolster" over a lime green or bright blue liner. Maybe with a black pinstripe in there...decisive, I know.

great idea !!! are you talking natural burlap??if not what color?? what type of pins was you thinking??

elegant... I'm liking it..

I was thinking natural burlap...kind of a contrast between the bolster and main material with either of the materials. Pins? Micarta is always nice, imo.

Rob after you get the Kephart where you want it as far as the handle goes would it be possible to get one in micarta? I know its not pretty or fancy like wood but I just love a good micarta.

Patrick I can do the micarta no problem, there shouldn't be any issues with the handle I just happened to sand this one done to far from using the wrong sized pins.. I'm about 4 weeks out, I don't take deposits but will keep you in the loop on my next batch of them and you can choose your handle materials, grind, and sheath options.. I've found it works good this way as you're not bound to anything and when the time comes you're not ready no worries, I can (hopefully :) ) always find a buyer..

take care

Doug I have around 30-40 Tin-Tins sitting in a container cut and scribed ready for profile... But I don't think I'll be doing a batch real soon, but you never know.. Right now I'm trying to get an order done for a wedding and in the same breath get you taken care of, after that I'll proceed with the orders I have on the table then I'm free, free at last...... to do as I please.. :D

Put me in for one of those beautiful kepharts with the curly maple handles and orange and black liners with firesteel for $165. Nice to see you back!

Ray will do... thanks !!!!

looks like I'll have to start grinding like mad for the next two weeks to fill some orders and complete my daughters knife as well, I feel bad, she's been asking for a knife since her last b day april 4th, I have the pink g10 and kydex I really need to slam this out for her...

Just got an offer sealed on my house today so I'll be moving May 10th, need to get the ball rolling incase I'm stuck with no where to set up shop for a couple weeks.... which I'm going to try my best to not let happen....

Back