Knifetalk! Let's Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.
No more tooth, no more tooth ache! It was a molar really far back so I just had them pull it.

I'm happy with the sheath, I like how it came out. I just need to order a clip for it now, maybe a couple as I have a few knives in need of sheaths.

-X

Glad the tooth ache is over, they are the worst! I once got a tooth pulled in Grenada, that was an experience. Not bad, just funny! Hope you are doing well.

Knifekits has some cool sheath gear along with USAKM. The sheath looks awesome!

I watched a guy in Egegik Alaska get a tooth pulled while sitting on the back of a quad on the beach. No Novocaine no pain meds ..nothin' . Egegik was a trippy place. It had two fish canneries and a liquor store that was about as big as a walk in closet and it was only open for 1 hour a day. I need to find my Alaska pics. Alaska is one of the most beautiful places on this planet!
Xander, we can make a kydex belt clip for you to use until you can get a TekLok....Sorry I did not think of that yesterday. If you are ordering from USAKM let me know , I need some stuff.

I might make one from some fish tape scrap I have sitting around. I'm pretty sure it's spring tempered 1095.

If I put an order together I'll let you know.

-X

I might make one from some fish tape scrap I have sitting around. I'm pretty sure it's spring tempered 1095.

If I put an order together I'll let you know.

-X
If that doesn't work, I have some Ti you can use.

I just cut some of that Ti with a hacksaw... very nice material! Is it .040" Flatblackcapo? I like how flexy yet strong it is.

reminds me... Ti is good clip material! The very best...

If all goes well I'll be making standard 3 hole pattern clips, they will fit thousands of knives and be the very best offered in thick Titanum! Deep carry...

Daniel, if it's that thin flexy stuff Kev has, it's .032". Kevin has issues with decimal measurments....:D

Well, today was an interesting day at work. About 1 o'clock this afternoon I had a rather ghetto looking and sounding woman walk in with a large box full of 3-4 week old puppies. She said the mom got hit by a car 4 days ago and she found them crying under her garage. Immediately I knew she was lying, more about that in a second. So, she says she walked two miles to my store to drop them off because it was the right thing to do. We don't and can't take animals in here, that's like saying Target is a safe drop off spot for children because they sell kids stuff. She was rather impatient, I told her to wait just a second while I finished with a customer and I would make some phone calls, she then sets the box down and runs out the door!

This POS of a human didn't even care if they could even be fed! I took one look at the pups, there's a couple white ones that are all nice and white, not like they have been under a garage, and they are all sleeping and their bellies full, not like they haven't eaten in 4 days. They would be close to death if they hadn't eaten in that long. I figure it was her litter that she just didn't want to deal with, so she just dropped them off.

I have been networking like crazy all day to get these dogs into even temporary foster homes, and I can proudly say that all 7 now have foster homes! I asked every customer that came in, and finally two of my regulars took two and called their mother who took two more, I donated two cans of formula and some bottles (about 60 dollars of product) and they will make sure they get the care they need. It's nice to know that there are good people out there still even when one bad seed tries to ruin it and shows total disregard for another living thing. She even said that she was going to just put the box on the sidewalk and leave. I just want to punch people like that in the face! :mad:

Anyways, all is good now and my faith in humanity has been restored!

-Xander

Dang Xander... you are a good guy! I wish I could take one for you, very cool sir! My parents have a farm and have dogs dropped off at the gate quite a lot...

yeah it's the Ti K-towneeeezy has... that makes sense. It's crazy how strong Ti is! I was testing it today.

X is right that Ti is 32.0 ......or is it .320 ......or .032 ....Hmmm????LOL . It is .032. That Ti surprised me too. I originally cut that knife shape out of it, meaning to use it as a template. One day I decided to grind a quick edge on it and see how it did. After messing around with it for a while I realized that there should be some further testing. I love the testing part.:D
Xander, great job getting all those pups homes on such short notice! WTG bro!:thumbup: I do dislike lazy good for nothin' people like that. Obviously too lazy to get their dog fixed ,too lazy to keep their dog from running the streets and getting pregnant and then too lazy to deal with the responsibility of the situation that they created. :confused::mad:

Good job, X. A man after my own heart.

Evening... morning? all. I really should go to bed. TGIF!

Dog's best friend. You rock, X.

Daniel, if it's that thin flexy stuff Kev has, it's .032". Kevin has issues with decimal measurments....:D

Well, today was an interesting day at work. About 1 o'clock this afternoon I had a rather ghetto looking and sounding woman walk in with a large box full of 3-4 week old puppies. She said the mom got hit by a car 4 days ago and she found them crying under her garage. Immediately I knew she was lying, more about that in a second. So, she says she walked two miles to my store to drop them off because it was the right thing to do. We don't and can't take animals in here, that's like saying Target is a safe drop off spot for children because they sell kids stuff. She was rather impatient, I told her to wait just a second while I finished with a customer and I would make some phone calls, she then sets the box down and runs out the door!

This POS of a human didn't even care if they could even be fed! I took one look at the pups, there's a couple white ones that are all nice and white, not like they have been under a garage, and they are all sleeping and their bellies full, not like they haven't eaten in 4 days. They would be close to death if they hadn't eaten in that long. I figure it was her litter that she just didn't want to deal with, so she just dropped them off.

I have been networking like crazy all day to get these dogs into even temporary foster homes, and I can proudly say that all 7 now have foster homes! I asked every customer that came in, and finally two of my regulars took two and called their mother who took two more, I donated two cans of formula and some bottles (about 60 dollars of product) and they will make sure they get the care they need. It's nice to know that there are good people out there still even when one bad seed tries to ruin it and shows total disregard for another living thing. She even said that she was going to just put the box on the sidewalk and leave. I just want to punch people like that in the face! :mad:

Anyways, all is good now and my faith in humanity has been restored!

-Xander

Morning dudes!

I'll get some pics soon, I have been dealing with all sorts of stuff here... the knives are looking good though!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back