Knives & Guns

Status
Not open for further replies.
Case Copperhead (African ebony) & Weatherby Safari...

IMG_3103.jpg

Thank you. I haven't posted it before, I am new to the forum. It's a small honeycomb design with graphite and burnt bronze. The trigger, barrel as well as other components were also done in burnt bronze. I had it refinished and cerakoted at Dynamic Armaments. It is carried and treated as a tool and the finish is holding up amazing! Let me know I have some better pics of the 29 by itself if you want details.

Grayzer86, that's some fine blades there. Info?

Large blade is made from 3/16 1084, full flat grind, measures 1.5 tall and 9.75 long, handle is stabilized box elder burl and has red spacers with black filled filework. It had a scotchbrite satin ricasso and polished bevels. it is deferentially tempered and shows a faint hamon behind the polish, but it was never etched. The smaller of the two is 3\32 W2 and measures 7.5 total length. Handles are yellow and black dymondwood, and also has mirrored bevels and satin ricasso. The small one is very light and is a very mean slicer, so i have called that my LWSS pattern (light weight skinner/slicer). The bigger is a hybrid hunter/combat knife and i call that pattern Overlord, as reference o WW2. Both have gone to new homes, the larger sold to a club at cost, to use as a raffle prize and the smaller donated to the wildlife club in the area to use in their fundraiser auction.

Took -
I'm diggin the finish. I've kept all my Glocks as I got em....black. But then I picked up a 27 , and while cleaning it, I took the dremel to the metal portions (everything but the slide), And the 23 I just bought I got in the Exo design (2 tone)...yes, they're tools and nothing more, but nothing wrong with having some good lookin tools :)

Grayzer86...fine collection you have too :)

A RBB Amyntor with my very custom G29
43136394-8270-4396-8DFB-030F52A0D100-3448-000002D49EED1264.jpg

I do the blades to help veterans if anyone is message me. Love this picture sums up my daily carry all in one!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back