Kwaiken!!

Dang, not being on the forums as much has been keeping me out of the loop. This is a killer blade, I'm super interested. I would definitely pick up a production version, maybe this would kick the Zealot and Gypsy Jack out of rotation.

Bump...

My buy/wish list is very short right now but this knife is a must have! :thumbup:

Ooooohhhhh...I'm a achin' for a Kwaiken!

Maybe 2! :D

Come on...make it happen! :thumbup:

During the lottery Ernie said it's happening... now we wait.... Shot show release?

Another vote for production plz. This is such an amazing design. I think it would be a great seller. Please make sure the tip isn't weak.

*hyperventilate*

A classic brand like Emerson deserves to have a classic pattern like a kwaiken in it's line up. There are so many designs Ernie puts out into production that are just a combination of variant of another design. Like how the Cqc15 is kind of a 7 x Commander. Not that there is anything wrong with that but if theres room to put that out why not a kwaiken?

Very interested in the production, please keep us posted. Those signature series knives can get snatched up pretty quickly!

Thanks!

Back