• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Kysteve

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well this is a shame. I've seen KYSteve around the porch often and been out of the forums for a while..sigh.

looks like the reels were delivered on 7/17.

Looks like they were...at least 3 weeks after promised.

As I told you when purchased they were for a fishing trip with my kids - we left on 7/15, returned on 7/25 and I didn't feel like dealing with you while on vacation!!!

This whole transaction just leaves me with bad feelings...

K kysteve , Congratulations!!! you got paid on 6/22 , and got the "Reels" delivered 25 days later (and screwed up a members plans for a fishing trip with his kids!)

He dosent care one bit man that's for sure unless you screw his son in laws pp account. Then as said before on their vacation they will site see while at sturgis spending money he should be paying people back with. Sorry about your reels and kids vacation but kysteve was busy spending money and hanging out to be to bothered with you it seems

Priorities bro.......priorities!!
It's obvious what his priorities are.
Joe

He dosent care one bit man that's for sure unless you screw his son in laws pp account. Then as said before on their vacation they will site see while at sturgis spending money he should be paying people back with. Sorry about your reels and kids vacation but kysteve was busy spending money and hanging out to be to bothered with you it seems

listen ,i have my problems worked out,still trying to get one fixed,were someone gave some bad advice,so pal get your own life and stay out of mine.

listen ,i have my problems worked out,still trying to get one fixed,were someone gave some bad advice,so pal get your own life and stay out of mine.
Your actions once you decide to sell here become public. You screwing members over also become public just so you understand that right off the bat. You make people wait because you don't have the funds in pp to make it right. You use your son Inlaw's pp and then get upset with a member for messing up his pp for making a claim, you then ruin a members trip with his kids on 25 days late dilivery on reels he told you he was using on a trip with his kids. So I'll let you know all my deals here have went nothing but smooth without a hitch you know why? Because I'm honest and do the right thing, you know the opposite of how you conduct your deals. So don't come here all pissy because you can't do right by people. Here's a idea just do right by them.

yes i made a mistake,i admited that ,and im trying to make it right ,but i can not do any thing untill i get a responce,and yes it has my funds on hold untill i get it straight,so i am doing what i can for now.have a great week, steve

Right on if your funds are on hold I wouldnt be trying to sell more on here unless you are using a second pp account which is kinda shady don't you think? I mean in the eyes of people on here you can't make a person right because you just said you had funds on hold. But now are able to sell and receive funds from a new person? Do yourself a favor make everyone right and make your real pp account legit before trying to rob peter and pay Paul which it truly looks like as of now. And as to the previous post worry about me I do right and won't stand here to see a member done wrong.
yes i made a mistake,i admited that ,and im trying to make it right ,but i can not do any thing untill i get a responce,and yes it has my funds on hold untill i get it straight,so i am doing what i can for now.have a great week, steve
Quoted because you have edited previous post

Punctuation is good, sentence structure is good, spelling is good, clear thoughts are good........your writing is friggin horrendous and difficult to understand.

good morning,no i will use the same acct,if i owe any one paypal will take it out ,thats not the problem,any time someone files a claim they lock your acct.palonej let me know what you like to read and ill send you a good book.

I have no dealings with K kysteve and will refrain from any comments on him but I will comment on my recollections of PayPal, I haven't used it in some time for any type of resolution issues, but even if they "lock" your account issuing refunds to anyone should be unaffected by that as what I recall is the lock only prevent you from withdrawing any funds particularly those tied to a disputed transaction. I would also add a warning to anyone that typically PayPal has a 21 day lock on funds, unless you have a certain type of account iirc, so if you have issues do not wait longer than 21 days or what ever PayPal lists as the time to make a claim which ever is shorter.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back