Lachhu Monster Khukuri

Yangdu

Himalayan Imports Owner ~ himimp@aol.com
21 inch 76 ounce Monster Khukuri by Lachhu. Satisal wood handle. Top quality leather scabbard. Amazing work by Lachhu! Upgrade your collection at $395. *SOLD*

Chokpa

Chokpa

Email to himimp@aol.com to order

Last edited:
Oh my lanta. Looks like Kaanchi can barely hold the thing up!!! 76oz WITH giant fullers... I'm weak at the knees, but not as much as I would be trying to hold this blade!

You really don't get the size perspective till you see Kanchhi holding it.

Check out the cho on that bad boy. Incredible. As usual I'd love to hold that one for just a little bit. "The Beast" seems like a fitting name for that one.

I sure never saw no trees that big when I was in Reno, don't recall any trees at all except a few on the way up to Virginia City.

Looks like the snow is going away again.

I just did the math and this bad boy is 4.5 pounds!

Love the first picture of Kanchhi. Teeth gritted, I can read her mind, snap the picture, I can't hold out much longer.........
That's my girl......

Last edited:
I just did the math and this bad boy is 4.5 pounds!

Love the first picture of Kanchhi. Teeth gritted, I can read her mind, snap the picture, I can't hold out much longer.........

That was my thought exactly!
This beast weighs as much as a Colt Walker! I can't hold one of them out at arm's length with one hand, either.:eek:

Holy Moley! Would ya look at that! I thought there must have been a mistake till i realized how big that tree was and Kanchhi struggling! Looks like a giant Foxy! I wonder how thick the spine is??

Kanchhi is still in Nepal.

Oh goodness, I got my girls mixed up. I'll pay for this for sure.

That be Chopka. My bad. Please, please apologize for my error.

Last visit I got their husbands mixed up too. I had Pemba and Chopka paired up. My bad again.

Very beautiful khuk! It looks well proportioned in spite of it's gigantic size. I'll even bet you Big Bore is drooling over it up in the better place!

Oh goodness, I got my girls mixed up. I'll pay for this for sure.

That be Chopka. My bad. Please, please apologize for my error.

Last visit I got their husbands mixed up too. I had Pemba and Chopka paired up. My bad again.
You bad dude! You make me bad dude too! Whaaaappppen;)

Very beautiful khuk! It looks well proportioned in spite of it's gigantic size. I'll even bet you Big Bore is drooling over it up in the better place!

Jay will always be the first person I think of when I see a khukuri this monstrous. And I'm pretty sure he didn't have this one in any of those piles!

Really wish I could snatch this one up, but unfortunately neither the wallet nor khukuri-alter will support it. Gotta do some reinforcements I think

Back