Latest

Status
Not open for further replies.
One record I would rather not have! Any luck for you?
I understand, but it'll all get sorted out.... you won't be disappointed. :)

Yeah, I got my Mr DP version Wednesday....
......the Tracking # for the Sterile version never updated, so it is going back to Italy I think. :thumbup:

Nice knife though... I like it!!! :thumbup: ... :)

No update or email on my sterile version either so I just traded a guy that got his dp version today out of it

Dear RYP, I certainly respect your commitment to excellence in your product and in your customer service. Would it be asking too much (and I realize there are many variables here that may change) for an estimate from you as to when you honestly believe I will get this item into my hot little hand? I promise I will not hold you to it, but an approximation will make the waiting a little easier for me. March? May? What do you think?

I was e-mailed late last night from Linda. My knife (LE#136) was pulled and is on it's way to Gianni. She said e-mail updates will be sent to everyone by the end of the week.

No emails here on my sterile LE either. I hope they caught it in time to get it back to Italy for a proper tune up. Or I guess it could just arrive on my doorstep today-who knows!

7) I want to thank everyone for their input and constructive view of this. Those flamers who dont' actually own or have knives on order who all wandered in yesterday clearly were sent by Satan to liven up the discussion.

Just a thought; Rather than flamers from Satan, you might want to consider them potential customers.

I am glad that everything has turned out well for all concerned. You have managed a difficult situation very well in a very short time. Hats off to DPX and Lionsteel.:thumbup:

I wish someone would trade me the mr dp version for my sterile. I was bummed when I missed the mr dp version

I believe so. Which is why none of this sending back and repairs bothers me. I'm just happy I got the chance to pick one up.

Fucking DPX and RYP are awesome. Thanks so much for standing by your product with really outstanding customer service.

RYP,

Thanks for the updates. I appreciate that your company has taken whatever steps were necessary to correct production issues with this knife, and I'm glad that aspect of this whole deal was addressed.

However, I've decided to pass on this purchase. I'll email my official cancellation and request a full refund, forthwith.

I have no doubt someone will immediately purchase my knife as soon as I officially cancel my order.

Who knows, maybe I'll end up purchasing a production model down the road if it ever goes on sale.

Thanks, again.

risen

I think this was a bad move. The knife had an issue and I would have been happy to just have the dang thing rather than waiting for Lion Steel to get this back. It will be at least another month.

I don't want to be all negative Nancy about this but I don't want my knife going back. Send it to me, ill wait for the pins. Are they ready now? Have lion steel send them. If not the sending it back and another "inspection" times frame means march to me.

How many were actually held back? Total number? A lot of people have gotten theirs and at least in my humble opinion it would make more business sense to send them out and replace the parts that do to half and half?

I think this was a bad move. The knife had an issue and I would have been happy to just have the dang thing rather than waiting for Lion Steel to get this back. It will be at least another month.

I don't want to be all negative Nancy about this but I don't want my knife going back. Send it to me, ill wait for the pins. Are they ready now? Have lion steel send them. If not the sending it back and another "inspection" times frame means march to me.

How many were actually held back? Total number? A lot of people have gotten theirs and at least in my humble opinion it would make more business sense to send them out and replace the parts that do to half and half?

I have to agree, send me the knife and if it is a big deal I can replace the pins. If there is something else wrong let me know.

I have no knife, tracking numbers that haven't updated, and no email from DPX telling me where my knife is. I sent an email today after the mailman didn't deliver again.

You already have knives out there might as well send the rest out.

I would also like to know why my knife wasn't shipped when it was suppose to according to the tracking email I received (January 31st) and what was the decision making process of whose knife got shipped when.

I have tried to stay positive through this whole experience, from having to pay for my knife before seeing final production models, to delay in shipping, to waiting on extra special goodies, to waiting on a knife I was told would ship, to a blade sitting "problem", and now my knife going on another journey overseas.

Everyday I am on this site looking for information and thinking about the people complaining, it isn’t a big deal I kept telling myself. Well it has finally become a big deal. Please just get it in my hand!

I would also like to know why my knife wasn't shipped when it was suppose to according to the tracking email I received (January 31st) and what was the decision making process of whose knife got shipped when.

I have tried to stay positive through this whole experience, from having to pay for my knife before seeing final production models, to delay in shipping, to waiting on extra special goodies, to waiting on a knife I was told would ship, to a blade sitting "problem", and now my knife going on another journey overseas.

Everyday I am on this site looking for information and thinking about the people complaining, it isn’t a big deal I kept telling myself. Well it has finally become a big deal. Please just get it in my hand!

+1 - :thumbup:

I'm not trying to stir up anything, but the choice should be mine rather than not ESPECAILLY that others have the option to send it back free of charge, or get the pins shipped to them.

Simply put, I trust that the pins will be sent out by Lion Steel, when though? I do know know, but I was okd with this. I do not know how this was all missed (or whatever happened) at Lion steel and DPX and I no longer care.

I would just prefer again to have my knife, and send me the pins please.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back