• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

LAZER SHARP SERVICE by Mail Guy

Hello Blade Forums Friends! This is a forum thread for my customers, friends and future customers to leave feedback, give testimonials and check out the type of service I provide. At this time I can perform sharping on only plain edge blades , the finish is like a mirror but under a magnifing glass there are micro scratches too fine to polish out but the finish for the price I and many others think is amazing.

PRICE SPECIAL! $25 + $10 FOR EACH ADDITIONAL (3 BLADE LIMIT)
***FREE RETURN SHIPPING***
**USPS PRIORITY FLAT RATE**
ANY EXTRA RETURN INSURANCE FEE PAID BY CUSTOMER

LAZER SHARP
P.O. BOX 1201
SAFETY HARBOR, FL. 34695

INSTRUCTIONS: Contact me with questions or special instructions. Ship me your knife including your name ,address, grind type (factory bevel or custom DPS) I'll email you when it gets to me. In 1-2 days I'll send you a picture or two if all is good just PayPal payment (or send payment with knives cash or Postal Money Order) and I will ship out same day most times.

My name is Sam Conover and look forward to putting a sick Edge on your blade!

Last edited:
Bought a small Sebenza from Sam that he had sharpened before posting. Edge was mirror polished, perfectly centered, not even a hint of a burr, and cut like a laser. It was slightly under 20 deg per side, so a handful of swipes on my Sharpmaker white stones easily keep it hair-popping sharp.

I recently purchased a Manix XL that Sam had sharpened and I was so impressed that I sent him my SNG that you see above. The photos do no justice to Sam's workmanship. He is an artist with the Wicked Edge. My Strider is now a mini light saber thanks to Sam. In addition, his turnaround and communication are second to none. I'm sending my blades to Sam for sharpening from now on. Thank you for the outstanding service, my new friend!

Last edited:
Had 3 Knives sharpened by Sam and they are all super sharp. I have a new appreciation for Sandvik had no idea it could hold that kinda edge. Thanks to Sam it can!

Hello Blade Forums Friends! This is a forum thread for my customers, friends and future customers to leave feedback, give testimonials and check out the type of service I provide. At this time I can perform sharping on only plain edge blades , the finish is like a mirror but under a magnifing glass there are micro scratches too fine to polish out but the finish for the price I and many others think is amazing.

PRICE SPECIAL! $25 + $10 FOR EACH ADDITIONAL (3 BLADE LIMIT)
***FLAT RATE $5.00 RETURN SHIPPING***
USPS PRIORITY/INSURED

INSTRUCTIONS: Contact me with questions or special instructions and my address. Ship me your knife including your name ,address, grind type (factory bevel or custom DPS) I'll email you when it gets to me. In 1-2 days I'll send you a picture or two if all is good just PayPal payment (or send payment with knives cash or Postal Money Order) and I will ship out same day most times.

My name is Sam Conover and look forward to putting a sick Edge on your blade!

Hi,
Can you show us a video of your LAZER work ?
Use youtube, and put here your vid'.

Thanks.

Hi,
Can you show us a video of your LAZER work ?
Use youtube, and put here your vid'.

Thanks.

Dont want to speak for the man but its just the name of his company. Just guessing by the wicked edge setup in his pics, the gentleman saying Sam is an artist with the wicked edge, and the fact that his mirrored edge is proudly reflecting the "wicked edge" logo. Man of Steels strider is also not actually a light saber - he is using a metaphor.

PM incoming

Thanks for all the emails and PMs guys hope to get some of your blades on my workbench soon!

Got my first Emerson today love the wave and this chisel grind is sick...

PM2 WICKED-EDGE PADDLE MOD....

AS YOU CAN SEE HERE NOW I CAN WORK THELAST BIT OF BLADE

Your work looks great!
Just a suggestion though, maybe consider making your ad smaller. It sticks out like a sore thumb on a place like bf that doesn't have ads.

I trade with Sam recently ( the stonewashed manix you see in his photos) for a S35VN Pm2 and the beauty came with a LAZER edge. Holy cow is it sharp!
He also re did the manix and sent me photos and I was very impressed how quickly he put such a fine edge on it.
Great work!

Just picked up a used BM from Sam that he had treated to one of his sharpening jobs. Even bevels, pointy tip, mirror-like finish and hair popping sharp. First knife I can ever remember receiving and having no desire to play with the edge. Perfect! :thumbup:

Here is a Benchmade Skirmish that came in today to sharpen/repair, turned out great.

I just finished up a job for a BF Member, one fine set of knives...

MY FAVE OF THE BUNCH...

Hey!!! Those look familiar!!!
WOW Sam!!!! Those edges are outstanding!!!! Gorgeous work!!! Can't wait till they're home!!
Can't thank you enough for the great work and extremely quick turn around time!!
More coming your way my friend!!
Joe......with a silly grin stuck on my face!!!

BF Brother taking advantage of my Super Deal $25 for the first knife and get the next two for $10 each and free return shipping.

Hey Mailguy, got three headed your way in the morning, I will pm you what I am looking for.

Back