• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

LAZER SHARP SERVICE by Mail Guy

Looks good from here, but do they cut? Can't wait to find out, will let you know once I get them back. Best Martin

If you just want to send your blade only thats fine, this XM-18 Spanto needed a touch up had some rolled spots on the edge...

I just got my three knives back from Sam today. Nothing but great words to say about his work. He took the time to provide his input on what DPS would be best for each blade and responded promptly. He got it them blades sharpened and back out the door the very next morning. Quick turnaround and the edges are awesome!

I just got my three knives back from Sam today. Nothing but great words to say about his work. He took the time to provide his input on what DPS would be best for each blade and responded promptly. He got it them blades sharpened and back out the door the very next morning. Quick turnaround and the edges are awesome!

Thanks SBS!

This epic blade is on its way home...

Come to Papa! Thank you once more for the amazing service and amazing turnaround, Sam! I may as well sell my EdgePro, now. LOL No reason to keep it!

Received my latest order, Sam. Perfect once again! Thank you for the amazing craftsmanship and lightning turnaround! You rock, brother!

Its been a busy week at LAZER SHARP!

06D1384C-D554-4448-BBA4-C1798B4EDF0C.jpg
[/URL]

[/

Shit man who makes the CF PM2 scales? I

They look great.. Thanks MailGuy!

Edit: Just received.. They look amazing! Crazy sharp and very impressive performance..
Anyone who is on the fence about getting knives sharpened, do not hesitate with MailGuy!

Last edited:
Just wanted to send a quick update. I shipped my knife this past Friday and it was received today by MailGuy. He has already sharpened it and is shipping it out the same day he received it. Unbelievably awesome service! He even emailed pics of before and after sharpening. If I can figure out how to post pics I will.

Back