Leah

Congrats and happy anniversary to the both of you!
Hope you have many more enjoyable years together.

Happy Anniversary Andy and Leah! Here's to 16+ more!

It's awesome when God gives us our best friend to be our bride.

God bless you both. I've always been the guy to snub the idea of spending my life with one woman. Until I met her. I can only hope to follow in your footsteps and lead a long happy life together. But honestly she said yes to me so apparently it's up to her at this point! She's gotta be a little crazy to take on a project like me, but God bless her for it! IMG_20170624_003547.jpg

Thank you Andy Roy, for sharing.

You should gift her a knife to commemorate the occasion......

Thanks to you all. On the 7th it was 21 years together. I'd like to re live most of those days. Especially all the ones when I wasn't being an asshat. Its a journey.

There go the words of a wise man. They told me when I got married that there would be bad days. They didn't say some of them would be years long. Fortunately if you keep plugging away at it, you do eventually learn to unf*ck yourselves...

I was fortunate enough to meet Leah at Blade and sit next to her at dinner (I think I stole Andy's seat when he was up talking). It was great to get to know Andy's better half and to talk to one of Andy's wonderful children.

Jason

She hasn't stopped talking about Sasquatch. "Sasquatch was so manly, his hair was so soft and downy, did you see the size of his hands...."

Just remember ol'buddy, you are wrong - always! So suck it up appologize, buy her what ever she wants, and agree to everything even if you aintgonnadoit. Perfect the art of camoflauge - especially all you neat stuff she doesn't think you need.
Then get on your knees and thank the Good Lord, He sent someone to keep you on the path.
Congrats to you both!

Back